adidas Golf Limited Edition Shoes Arrive

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pictures of the new shoes that just arrived here at THP. These are adidas Golf Tour360 4.0 US Limited Edition

952461380_wjFQw-L.jpg

952461352_sYSY6-L.jpg

952461397_d8E8L-L-1.jpg

show off!! haha, nice shoe for sure. not sure i could wear it on the course though. i'd feel odd.

I think theyre nice looking. Are they 3.0's?

Oooooh, those are nice! I'm with you TC, I think I'd have to display those.

Oooooh, those are nice! I'm with you TC, I think I'd have to display those.

for sure, display only! plus, it's not like JB doesn't have shoe options otherwise.

• Admin
Very nice for sure, love the way the blue and red looks.

Display nothing! I'd display them proudly as I wore them on the golf course! Hell yes I'd wear them, they are too gorgeous to keep at home where hardly anyone will see them!

Nice shoe, but I much prefer the Euro version. :wink:

God those are awesome.....I love how the three adidas bands carry all the way around the bottom of the shoe

God those are awesome.....I love how the three adidas bands carry all the way around the bottom of the shoe

Agreed. I really like the bottoms of all the Powerbands.

Dont forget that these are not Powerbands though.

Oops, I see that, now that I re-read your earlier post. I guess I should add that I like the bottoms of the 360 too!

Just a reminder.
These can be purchased online at shop.adidasgolf.com and once gone online then the site will reflect the participating retailers that are also selling this limited edition TOUR360 4.0.

Wow those puppies are loud! They would be great for ryder cyups and 4th of July rounds. I don't think I would game them full time though.

those are tasty looking

awesome kicks! and like degions said would be very cool for the Ryder Cup team!

Those are really cool looking! USA! USA! USA! Ummmm...... I mean..... yeah.....

Wear 'em - heck wear 'em 'till their worn out

Display nothing! I'd display them proudly as I wore them on the golf course! Hell yes I'd wear them, they are too gorgeous to keep at home where hardly anyone will see them!

Love the look, but for crying out loud, the flag is backwards...

How can they go through the trouble of designing and making this shoe, only to have no one realize that it is farking backwards... ugh.

Love the look, but for crying out loud, the flag is backwards...

How can they go through the trouble of designing and making this shoe, only to have no one realize that it is farking backwards... ugh.
the flag looks normal to me. how is it backwards?

shoes.jpg

Stars always go forward.

It looks fine, because that is how you are used to seeing the flag be flown.

However when warn the Stars always go forward.

maybe team usa ryder cup shoes???

Back