Big Brother 12 [SPOILER]

Matt's wife... Yikes!

and matty is such a scumbag for the bs illness

Hahaha! I love Andrew! Lay it all out there!

what a freakin scumbag! he needs to go and now!

Oh he'll be gone, but I'm so happy he said all of that!

I wonder if they really said meow meow was a moron!

good after that rant dude needed to go

damnit the redheaded bimbo won it again!

What a speech by Andrew, what the hell!!!

yep sealed his fate with that bombshell, but kristen might have sealed hers by arguing with rachel at the end of the show! kristen hasnt done anything on the show so far and then in one night starts pissing matches with two people!

yep sealed his fate with that bombshell, but kristen might have sealed hers by arguing with rachel at the end of the show! kristen hasnt done anything on the show so far and then in one night starts pissing matches with two people!
That was the beauty of the Andrew speech. Now all the truths are revealed and everyone has to go crazy trying to defend themselves.
Am I the only one who thought that was awesome?!

I thought it was bitter, petty and classless like a I know I'm leaving so I'm gonna try to screw every thing up speech cause I'm a sore loser. but thats just my opinion. :)

That was the beauty of the Andrew speech. Now all the truths are revealed and everyone has to go crazy trying to defend themselves.

It should make the next few episodes quite entertaining for sure!

I'm with you here JL. I loved the fact that he went off the reservation an outed basically everyone. Definitely not Kristen's week and matter of fact Hayden as well. Is it just me or is Rachel's goodbye to the evicted houseguest the same every week? I'll do my best, here goes, "Bye (houseguest name) and honestly I didn't mind seeing you go. You tried to get between my man and I and I wasn't going to let that happen..."

So who would you guys want to be the new Saboteur? My vote is Enzo.

I think Ragan would make a good saboteur.

lol yeah that seems to be her standard good bye speech spank! hmmm new saboteur? I vote Bracheal!

Anyone have any idea who the mole is??!

first one was annie, shes gone. dont know about the second one yet

I think Ragan would make a good saboteur.

Good call JL! Just gotta hope the new HOH activates him.

lol yeah that seems to be her standard good bye speech spank! hmmm new saboteur? I vote Bracheal!

Once again and that same speech. That chick is psycho! Plus she gets more annoying each and every day the show is on.

no doubt spank, she is a pain in the arse, but shes a beast in competions! this seasons Janelle! dont try and get between me and my man! come on ho your not even that good looking! really I'm shocked that Brandon is into her. how bout when Brittany put on the hair extensions and made fun of her1 that was so f-ing funny and then she comes in and doesnt even figure it out! and that tramp Kristen had a boyfriend at home who had to watch her and Hayden getting dirty under the sheets with the cameras there! lol

ahhh rachel is sad! good bye biaotch!

Thank God one of them is finally going home (hopefully).

I just dont see any way for rachel to make it, even if she wins the power of veto, matty has the bling veto to trump hers!

Back