WGC - Bridgestone Invitational [spoilers]

"I just couldnt hit the fairway today, nothing clicked for me. Was an overall bad day and my putting was terrible"

something about like that.

Made some bets on this tourney:
Rose 30-1 (Even thru 16)
Casey 30-1 (-2 thru 16)
Kuchar 55-1 (-1 today)
McDowell 50-1 (-2 thru 16)

Baby needs a new pair of shoes!

Made some bets on this tourney:
Rose 30-1 (Even thru 16)
Casey 30-1 (-2 thru 16)
Kuchar 55-1 (-1 today)
McDowell 50-1 (-2 thru 16)

Baby needs a new pair of shoes!

Wow, I hope ou put some pretty good money on those

So what do you think this after round interview is gonna sound like?

The same thing it is everytime he plays this badly.

"Tiger Woods declines interview"

Declined,. thats what I thought it would sound like.

Bahahaha lmao!!!!!! Good one One-T LOL :laughing:

Paddy is back under par and hanging in there. Old cedar tree man still plugging!

Thats a nice finnish for Graeme

Wow, I guess my whole Camilo pick on the radio today did not work out so well. 75! Maybe its the irons and putter...hehe

Or perhaps getting pulled in two directions for a lawsuit...hmmmm

Wow, I guess my whole Camilo pick on the radio today did not work out so well. 75! Maybe its the irons and putter...hehe

Or perhaps getting pulled in two directions for a lawsuit...hmmmm

or maybe you're the jinx'er now and not your wife!

or maybe you're the jinx'er now and not your wife!

She was too busy eating hotdogs on the air. Do you know how hard it is to talk for 30 minutes straight and just have someone shoving food in their mouth as your co-host? hahah

She was too busy eating hotdogs on the air. Do you know how hard it is to talk for 30 minutes straight and just have someone shoving food in their mouth as your co-host? hahah

how you kept a straight face i will never know.....i also believe that part of this whole bet was so you could dominate air time!

Camilo was probably out there thinking "Gees this ball sucks"

Id love to know if you were to play a friendly round of golf with some of these guys, what ball do they choose to play? No cameras or reporters (thanks) taking pictures. Now whos the number one ball in golf!!!!!

Heh, sounds like you were sitting in on several of my dates when I was younger.

Id love to know if you were to play a friendly round of golf with some of these guys, what ball do they choose to play? No cameras or reporters (thanks) taking pictures. Now whos the number one ball in golf!!!!!

Oh man could you imagine if a Titleist staffer got caught gaming a B330 hahah. Would be priceless.

If you search through this forum, we actually have pictures up of Camilo at Doral in 2009 trying out the then new Srixon Z-Stars that he got from Vijah.

I was reading through Tiger's press conference transcript this morning and thought you guys would like the final question.

Q: Is the goatee going to last until tomorrow do you think?

TIGER WOODS: I don't know. We'll see. We'll see.

Birdies are out there today it looks like early on. Jason Day is -3 under through 5 holes and moving up the leaderboard.

Birdies are out there today it looks like early on. Jason Day is -3 under through 5 holes and moving up the leaderboard.

hunter mahan starts out with 2 birdies

I was there for the practice round Weds and most of the day yesterday with my boy. The course was in great shape, but other than Bubba, no one really got anything "hot" going. Phil missed out on several putts that looked like he should have made. AK almost had a "lost" look in his eye, but seemed to be having fun. Camilo dead pulled it on his first drive, and didn't really seem to care. And then there was Tiger...

Back