Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Scotty Cameron (titleist)

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Kia Ma (Taylormade)

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Bob Bettinardi (Mizuno)

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
which putter is that, and as for Morgan and the other custom guys they are great, i have recently fallen for some of Lasoji's work. i simply went with guys who put out a lot of putters and are big on the pro stage and the larger consumer market

which putter is that, and as for Morgan and the other custom guys they are great, i have recently fallen for some of Lasoji's work. i simply went with guys who put out a lot of putters and are big on the pro stage and the larger consumer market

Haha i realized after i posted it wasn't in my sig but it is now. Its a ping 1/2 craz-e. I think the cally number 9 style is my favorite look but there is sumthin about this ping i just seem to line it up much easier and the center shaft works great for me.

For me, it's Karsten Solheim. When other manufacturers can make a tidy living bringing out their own versions of your creations, it validates everything you did. And when you have a vault full of gold-plated putters, and send one to every tour pro who wins with one of your putters, how much classier can it get?

I have an original Anser, a Pal (bought back when Tom Watson was making everything he looked at with one) and an Anser 5. I gave a Zing to my little brother after it turned on me. I've most recently been using the Anser, with the Anser 5 and Pal being in Time-Out in the trunk of the car. :D Over the years I've had a Zebra, a few Bulls-Eyes, an Arnold Palmer 8802 copy and a Spalding T.P. Mills. But always, the Pings were the best for me. Although...last week I bought a TM Rossa Daytona 6 and I've been putting lights-out with it. Shhh, don't tell the others! :wink:

If the list were based on sheer ingenuity, it should go in the order of Solheim, Bett, SC, Kia Ma. Where as for following from "regular" golfers it should read SC, Bett, Solheim, Kia Ma.
Just basing this on my personal opinion.

If the list were based on sheer ingenuity, it should go in the order of Solheim, Bett, SC, Kia Ma. Where as for following from "regular" golfers it should read SC, Bett, Solheim, Kia Ma.
Just basing this on my personal opinion.

Im not sure about that one. Possibly. But if you read some interviews or articles on Kia Ma, he has some incredible breakthroughs that have since been used by tons of putter manufacturers. Im not sure some others on that list can say the same. Some can of course.

As far as pure quality then it's Bob handsdown.

As far as pure quality then it's Bob handsdown.

Agreed. Who else could make this proto and sign the grip personally for THP to give away

960476759_mEUE3-M.jpg

Wait. What? That putter is not being given away at the outing is it? Grrrrrrrr......

I voted Kia Ma cause I really like the Daytona model

Back