THP Giveaway Prizes - Fall Outing & Demo Day

I think one more makes a nice even sounding 7. Works for me.

I think one more makes a nice even sounding 7. Works for me.

Sounds good to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 sounds great to me too. 8 sounds good, as does 9 , 10 , 11. But of course so does 1, 2, and 3. The fun of this outing to me is getting to meet all the fine people that are part of this site. The rest is just a bonus!!!

Glad everybody likes the 1st six prizes. We may add one more to the mix.

More JB?? Is it even possible to pack more awesomeness onto the wheel of winning?? I didn't think so, but you sure showed me! Leave it to you to make this trip even more spectacular!! Looking forward to details!!

7 sounds great to me too. 8 sounds good, as does 9 , 10 , 11. But of course so does 1, 2, and 3. The fun of this outing to me is getting to meet all the fine people that are part of this site. The rest is just a bonus!!!

Stop lyin', WR... you know you're going just to win the goods. :D

It is official, there will be one more prize added to this list.

I love when JB posts in this thread.

I love when JB posts in this thread.

I am with you on that one Hawk.

Can't wait to see what it is. Thanks for all the hard work THP is doing to make this outing amazing

unbelievable!!!

now that is a beautiful putter...a great prize for someone to win, and GG to steal from them

That putter is a beaut!!! How cool will it be for someone to have that.....very good work THP!!

My heart just rose in my throat looking at that thing. What a beautiful work of art!

FIFY....
My shaft with a flex code 3566 just rose in my pants looking at that thing. What a beautiful work of art!

Wow, that is just incredible. Awesome looking headcover, too.

That's a hawt putter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everytime I look at that putter, I like it more and more. It is just that nice looking.

That is a beautiful putter. I would be very tempted to use it though, am I completely just stupid here? I mean sure it would make a great collector's item for someone like JB who has a nice collection already but for those who really don't have much of a "collection" so to speak and just want to roll with a great putter, why not? I don't know, I can't say I would but I can't say I wouldn't either. :confused2:

Back