Hot Dog Challenge - THP Radio

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
ITR is back this week with their weekly show and it is a show dedicated to the Hotdog. Golfer Gal is stepping up and taking a food challenge. Can she eat 5 hotdogs and buns in 30 minutes on the air of the show?

959465310_dsc_1995-400x300.jpg

On this episode:
Golfer Gal takes the Hot Dog Challenge
Talk about the WGC Bridgestone Invitational
THP Going to Bandon Dunes
and so much more.

As always you can listen to it streaming right here as well as download it from here. The show is also available at ITunes & Podcast.com

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=10029

Go Golfer Gal! This should be hilarious!

Good try GG! You put your heart uhhhhhh belly into it so that's the main thing. Funny show lmao..... Thanks for the a.m. entertainment :clapp:

i couldn't do it, i just couldn't listen to the whole show. no offense, but i was so focused on listening to GG eat hot dogs that it just became all i could hear. this was a hilarious idea but i think i'll have to wait for video.

Wonderful show as always, good try Morgan. I thought you would of made it, dont know why you chose the Wheat bunsm when pride in on the line, healthy eating concerns should go out the window. Love the banter between you two, looking forward to seeing the pics and video.

This is hilarious! JB is trying to stay on track and he is so distracted it's cracking me up! "Ellie, get away from the hot dogs!"

This is sooo funny! JB is talking about golf and she is in the background making little sounds and talking about how bad she feels LOLOLOL.

"Don't even dare give it the dog."

"I can feel it in my chest right now."

hahaha food drunk on sandpaper buns.

Oh man. I really thought you had this. That was some great radio guys!

Oh man. I really thought you had this. That was some great radio guys!

I really do think if I had gone with regular buns and not those nasty wheat buns I would have had it. Those buns were killing me.

Next time (if there ever is one) ... Sara Lee Buns :clapp:

Did Ellie get the last hot dog finally?

No, she isn't allowed to have that, but she did get a bite of bun.

GG, did you have any condiments on the dogs like ketchup or mustard? That may have helped with those dry sandpaper buns!

GG, did you have any condiments on the dogs like ketchup or mustard? That may have helped with those dry sandpaper buns!

I had mustard but it was spicy mustard so I only had a little bit. I can't eat ketchup on a hotdog that is just wrong and I hate the taste of yellow mustard, the only time that can be used is on a soft pretzel or a McDonald's hamburger (which I have maybe had 2 in the last 10 years).

It wouldnt have mattered, I won!

Hahahaha, I am loving the new avatar!!!

Was there anything on the line with this loss? or if she had won?

Back