WGC Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

The Fedex Cup is part of the PGA Tour.

But he has no ranking. Meaning he is not qualified correct?

Fowler didnt go low? -6 today? Tigger managed a what, +1 today? How did the leaders not go low? Lots of -4's up there.

I'm not saying people are not going low, which is why I sort of put "haha" because I know what you mean, a lot of low scores, but overall the lead score has not moved....yet.

What he meant I think was that the lead was -8 yesterday and still is today.

Just more guys around that number today since the conditions were scoring friendly I think.

I'm not saying people are not going low, which is why I sort of put "haha" because I know what you mean, a lot of low scores, but overall the lead score has not moved....yet.

Oh ok yeah I see what you mean now.

Thanks JB.

And man Lefty is scrambling like crazy.

Really poor putt by Westwood, but I have to say, I like the new stroke. He is playing good golf and if the putter comes around, look out.

Would love to see Day and Scott paired together for Sunday along with Fowler and Watson, just a bunch of buddies playing golf.

It seems many ppl like Scott, why is he so popular nowadays? Is it because of the press from the caddy change? I admit to not knowing much about Scott, but I'm surprised as Day has played some incredible rounds the past few months but he never draws any attention.

It seems many ppl like Scott, why is he so popular nowadays? Is it because of the press from the caddy change? I admit to not knowing much about Scott, but I'm surprised as Day has played some incredible rounds the past few months but he never draws any attention.

He has been a fan favorite for a while now. Always spends time with fans, media and volunteers at tournaments.

Sir Nick guessing that Mickelson's Ford design pink slacks costing about $1500?

I knew Phil had his pants made by Ford, but $1500....really?

Thats just the most Faldo is gonna offer him for them. $1500 tops :D

Phil just knocked it in from the rough from 107, pretty snazzy shot.

I think his custom belts cost nearly that too...House of Fleming I believe?

Phil just knocked it in from the rough from 107, pretty snazzy shot.

eagle to a double, I like PM but he is a heart attack for diehard fans.

eagle to a double, I like PM but he is a heart attack for diehard fans.

That double was so self inflicted too, ugly like something I might have done.

Jason Day has just lost his swing. Mentally I think he's gone. Hope he can bring it back though.

I haven't seen a pro hit it that fat in a long time(40 yards short of the green..ouch)

Phil 195 yards from bunker around a tree and sticks it to 10 feet - WOW.

If only Rory could sink a putt, the guy would be near or at the top. Like to know how many birdie putts have either lipped out or he has skimmed by the the hole.

If only Rory could sink a putt, the guy would be near or at the top. Like to know how many birdie putts have either lipped out or he has skimmed by the the hole.

Do they keep a stat for that? He seems like he does that a lot.

Does anyone know why Anthony Kim isn't playing?

Does anyone know why Anthony Kim isn't playing?

Outside the World Ranking number required and not a winner on tour this season.

Back