Just wanted to say Thank you

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I know that we always thank THP for all they do in the testing threads and when JB or GG do somthing nice but I wanted to extend a heart felt THANK YOU to them both. I don't know either one a personal level and I have never met them. But Both have been, in my estimation, extremely gracious and helpful to use all. They are always looking out for us in one way or another. They work so very hard to insure we all have a great forum and activities associated with the forum. I could go on and on.

I know many of you have expressed thanks to them both in your own ways but I have not yet had that chance as many others haven't. I was taught to say please and thank you. So join me, raise your glass:drinks:, clap your hands :clapp: and lets be thankful for all JB and GG do for us. I really do appreciate what you guys do and I look forward to meeting you next week.

I'll 2nd that...:clapp::drinks:. But I was fortunate to meet JB.

Well said buddy and you will meet two fine people who love golf, and work hard to bring it to all of us!

Thank you so much! There is truly no thanks necessary. THP is our baby and we making our members happy is by far the most important thing to us. That is what keeps us working hard everyday, so that thanks should be to you all not us.

:thankyou::clapp:

Best golf.. no best forum period!!!

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Well said; I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that I stumbled across this forum. I feel extremely lucky to have found it and can't thank JB and GG enough for all that they do for US!!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Well said buddy and you will meet two fine people who love golf, and work hard to bring it to all of us!

Well said! So many of are sooo happy to have found this site, it would just be the same now not being here. JB & GG have built something here that is completely different than the average golf forum.

This site is by far the No. 1 site in golf and it is all because of the people that put it all together.

Cheers to each of you! :drinks:

We are all very lucky to have found this forum and the community that JB and GG have created.

Best golf.. no best forum period!!!

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt
Well put. I have been on some good ones, but this one is far and away better.

I'll +1,000,000 this (you know it had to happen). Very well said and many cheers from the east side of town as well.

Here! Here! :drinks: (On the sentiment and the toast!)

GG is awesome Tadashi. JWow has some weird idiosyncrasies on the course but is otherwise cool as well. Having to keep a certain distance behind him while driving the cart. Can't be on the green when he putts. You get used to it though

Cheers THP

THP gives me a place to release some of my obsession with this sport :) Thanks GG and JB only been posting for a few days but I am loving it.

A very sincere Thank you, no smiley face thingys or emoticons or whatever. I love this place and I can't wait til the day comes when I finally get to meet both of you.

I am also sending my thanks to both Josh and Morgan for everything they do for us. This place is like a huge giant family

I know that we always thank THP for all they do in the testing threads and when JB or GG do somthing nice but I wanted to extend a heart felt THANK YOU to them both. I don't know either one a personal level and I have never met them. But Both have been, in my estimation, extremely gracious and helpful to use all. They are always looking out for us in one way or another. They work so very hard to insure we all have a great forum and activities associated with the forum. I could go on and on.

I know many of you have expressed thanks to them both in your own ways but I have not yet had that chance as many others haven't. I was taught to say please and thank you. So join me, raise your glass:drinks:, clap your hands :clapp: and lets be thankful for all JB and GG do for us. I really do appreciate what you guys do and I look forward to meeting you next week.

It's amazing how many peoples lives they've touched and just made better.

Met them both and they really are an amazing couple.

I agree with everyone's sentiments, I was stunned when I stumbled upon this forum and the generosity of GG and JB. They selflessly share their passion and love for the game, and have found a way to make it even more fun off the course. Thanks to the both of you, I hope I can meet you guys next week while I'm up there.

Thank you so much! There is truly no thanks necessary. THP is our baby and we making our members happy is by far the most important thing to us. That is what keeps us working hard everyday, so that thanks should be to you all not us.

She said it better than I can. Thank you.

GG is awesome Tadashi. JWow has some weird idiosyncrasies on the course but is otherwise cool as well. Having to keep a certain distance behind him while driving the cart. Can't be on the green when he putts. You get used to it though

It just kills you that you got snookered like that....hahah. Greatest golf practical joke ever.

It just kills you that you got snookered like that....hahah. Greatest golf practical joke ever.

I was just so confused. Wait? Youre standing WHERE? and what? Wow.

Thanks a bunch THP. Youve also done far more for me that I could ever thank you for.

She said it better than I can. Thank you.

It's up there. I am gullible

Well said Tadashi !
I haven't had the honor of meeting either of these fine folks in person yet.
But I hope to in the near future. Their tireless efforts are very much appreciated, and I don't think we can all say that enough.

Thanks JB and GG for making the finest golf hang out on the internet !!

Back