Go to club for 50 - 75 yd shots

From the fairway or descent lie in the rough. 50 yards - 58* and three quarter swing. 75 yards - 54* and three quarter swing.

60* half - 3/4 swing

For me it's my 60* wedge for 75 yds, 3/4 -1/2 swing for anything inside that distance.

50 yards is a half SW, and 75 yards is a smooth SW or a half AW/51 but the 51 is more consistent and less chance of hitting it fat.

go to club/shot for 50-75yds? If I could figure that out I'd have a much lower handicap... working on it ;)

Depends on the lie, either my 56* or 60*. Sometimes I'll hit it lower with a delicate PW though if theres room for it to run.

If I need it to come in high and soft, then my 58* wedge is the ticket.
If it's windy and/or I have green to work with, a knock down 52* wedge will do the trick for me.

ATV 60* is my go-to club. Love the versatility it gives me.

You really hit this wedge solid bruther!

And your awesome reviews at Lake Jonesco with it are what convinced me to give it a shot! :thumb:

56 or 60 degree depending on the shot I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a clear shot I'll hit a 1/3 52 just short of the green and let the baby roll in. With trouble I'll hit a 1/2 56 and spin it back.

Most of the time I use my 56, my 60 is usually only for bunkers. I am with a lot of people on here, never try to hit a full hard wedge, puts too much spin and tends to go too high. I have been thinking of getting rid of my 60 lately, I can open up my 56 for bunkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working on that a lot... lower my HCP by 6 just on practicing those shots and shorter. 50 yds / 56* 9 to 3 swing with full hip turn and 75 yds 3/4 swing with full hip turn.

For me it's my PW. I can use it great where is struggle with my 56

54 degree.

Half 58*,this weeked I had a handful from this distance. Hit a couple perfect,others ended up not bad. I am starting to enjoy this distance

54* Wedge.

SW 56... usually

Generally it's a 54. Unless I've got myself in a situation that call for a different shot.

Generally it's a 54. Unless I've got myself in a situation that call for a different shot.

This is me as well. 54 is so versatile from this distance for me.

58* for me.

I use it for everything inside of 100.

60 degree wedge for everything 80 yards and in.

It's my 56* since I don't carry anything higher.

Back