THP FF Week 5 Thread

wish we had done that deal minutes before we started talking...haha

Bridges is at it again...I was tempted to veto but couldn't do that to AD.

OEM - damn you! I woke up early this morning to see if I had gotten Roscoe through waivers.

nice! I forgot that him haha after let down Wednesday its a good FOF!

Lol. I was gonna be all over that Ricky Williams but BAM... Rotowire struck again.
wish we had done that deal minutes before we started talking...haha

Bridges is at it again...I was tempted to veto but couldn't do that to AD.

OEM - damn you! I woke up early this morning to see if I had gotten Roscoe through waivers.

We had an open spot after the trade and picked up Fred Taylor. He wont do anything for a few weeks that is for sure, but the local paper said they expected him to return to carrying the bulk load (which of course in NE is only about 12 carries) if he returns strong.

Figured it was worth a shot for depth.

I really like Fred Taylor. I hate trying to figure out NE's running back approach. I'm gonna keep on with the Law Firm for as long as I can. Then after that.. Trade for the squirrel.
We had an open spot after the trade and picked up Fred Taylor. He wont do anything for a few weeks that is for sure, but the local paper said they expected him to return to carrying the bulk load (which of course in NE is only about 12 carries) if he returns strong.

Figured it was worth a shot for depth.

That is funny. We put our hat in the ring as well. Especially after local news there was praising him and OC saying he could be the #1 there moving forward as bad as that team is, you know they will have to throw. He started out slow, but I think he will DEFINITELY pick up steam in about 2-3 weeks.

You and I seem to try and make the same waiver moves...TJ and now Roscoe. This is why I picked up Huggins this week...just in case

After being out in the Buffalo area for 4 years, and of course Jenn is a Bills fan, I have been saying they need to utilize him. Gailey came in and said he was planning on him more in the passing game than previous years. He has some potential. He is a guy who can run those crossing routes and use his quickness to make some plays. Even little WR screens would be a decent option for him.

Squirrel is not up for trade unless I get top players, like 5 back ups lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need RB help. Mine suck. I want Foster, who has him and how do I take him from you?

You and I seem to try and make the same waiver moves...TJ and now Roscoe. This is why I picked up Huggins this week...just in case

After being out in the Buffalo area for 4 years, and of course Jenn is a Bills fan, I have been saying they need to utilize him. Gailey came in and said he was planning on him more in the passing game than previous years. He has some potential. He is a guy who can run those crossing routes and use his quickness to make some plays. Even little WR screens would be a decent option for him.

Yeah local news said they expect him to get 4-5 more looks each game. As for the same moves. No, I would have NEVER picked up Huggins...hehe

Ill have to think about it. Rivers was my only hope for Super Squirrel.

how about 2 back up RB's from Tampa and an injured Sidney Rice...lol

I need RB help. Mine suck. I want Foster, who has him and how do I take him from you?

How about Aaron Rodgers and a driver or hybrid to be named later...hehe

lol @ a hybrid to be named later...

Bridges making moves has set my team in motion, we cant stand idle and let this slip away. Rodgers is on the block!

How about Aaron Rodgers and a driver or hybrid to be named later...hehe

I'd be open to that...make it Rodgers, Barber, Mashie and Gambler...

This is what ESPN says about Clausen this week:

"No, no, no ... the Bears bottle up deep routes as well as any team, and surely they'll put the focus of their defense squarely upon Steve Smith, the one man Clausen can trust. Hands off Jimmy! Don't touch Jimmy!"

lmao thats awesome.

This is what ESPN says about Clausen this week:

"No, no, no ... the Bears bottle up deep routes as well as any team, and surely they'll put the focus of their defense squarely upon Steve Smith, the one man Clausen can trust. Hands off Jimmy! Don't touch Jimmy!"

Jimmy has the hots for Elaine. Jimmy is new in town. Jimmy doesn't have many friends.

Jimmy is jumping for dollars.

Lol I will think about the squirrel trade.

I want Rodgers and I want Foster! haha

Lol I will think about the squirrel trade.

I want Rodgers and I want Foster! haha

One problem. YOu dont have a single player as good as them to make that trade....hehe

Trade offer SENT!!

Your right, I have TWO! haha

I know ddec wants Wayne and Finley
OEM already tried to get Finley lol
I'm ok with my lineup this week but knowing me, I will probably trade again next week.

Back