Puma Amp Cell Fusion Shoes - Forum Testing Review

I like the Faas lites, but I just worry about the mesh in the early morning rounds I play when it is quite wet.

What about the non-mesh? Basically the same-ish look as the ones you're referencing? white with orange stripes.

Might have to update this thread soon.... I found a pair of the white/orange ones for a song, may have to go back in buy them!

Not as loud as I was expecting them to be when I saw them in person. Love the style of them.

You won't regret it, that's for sure. Most comfortable stability shoe I have ever worn.

Any of the testers have any additional thoughts as the season has progressed?

Any of the testers have any additional thoughts past their first few?

Wearing the right socks, these things are not as hot as I thought they would be during the summer. I would love to wear my Faas Mesh more, but not comfortable wearing them in morning rounds due to the dew.

One thing I noticed with my white/silver pair is that while the rest of the shoe almost repels dirt, the white laces to show dirt. Will have to take them off an wash them after another round or two.

I wonder how these "flashier" shoes would look with more traditional clothes like Ashworth or Cutter & Buck.

secretly hoping these are the MC gamers. they look great.

I wonder how these "flashier" shoes would look with more traditional clothes like Ashworth or Cutter & Buck.

I actually find that they work best (for me) with more traditional clothes. I can wear just about anything with the white/silver and stick to neutrals (greys/blacks/whites) when wearing the orange/black.

Might have to update this thread soon.... I found a pair of the white/orange ones for a song, may have to go back in buy them!

Not as loud as I was expecting them to be when I saw them in person. Love the style of them.

War, you won't regret buying them - I was initially a bit wary of them until I saw them in person, but I feel that they are quite classy without being in-your-face and I love the white-orange combination

Personally I don't find them too 'flashy', admittedly they are a very bright white (mine anyway, the white/orange combo) but if you wear black or grey trousers I feel they compliment each other quite well

secretly hoping these are the MC gamers. they look great.
Not a secret for me either, I've got my fingers crossed, lucky for us all Puma shoes rock!!!

JL, have you tried on or wore the Puma ZL's? I know the foot bed and the chassis is different between the two and I was curious what the comfort level or difference between the two might be. I wonder about the toe box some as well as I think the toe box on the ACF is a tad shorter than the ZL's.

JL, have you tried on or wore the Puma ZL's? I know the foot bed and the chassis is different between the two and I was curious what the comfort level or difference between the two might be. I wonder about the toe box some as well as I think the toe box on the ACF is a tad shorter than the ZL's.

I can't say I have. Doesn't seem like any of the stores around here carry them!

Meant to post some further thoughts after the last couple of range sessions

All I can say is that despite the heat we have been having over here I have not felt like my feet have been suffering, especially considering I have been going straight from work. Hopefully I will be hitting the course again soon so I will see how they go there

Wore these twice this weekend and both times were flawless as usual. Walked Friday and rode today and after both rounds my feet felt perfect.

I love the fact that they never come untied and the tongue doesn't shift during the round.

Skim alert...

Are they available in wide widths?

Picked these up as they were 50% off at golf town :clapp: in the baby blue/white colour scheme. So far from my pacing around the store and air swings (yeah it probably looked real dumb, but ya gotta test the grip right?) they seem super solid. I will be playing a round with them either tomorrow or Saturday and I'll post up what I find. Really excited about these shoes!

One t has these on at the MC and boy do they look amazing in person!

Siri speaks for me!

Picked these up as they were 50% off at golf town :clapp: in the baby blue/white colour scheme. So far from my pacing around the store and air swings (yeah it probably looked real dumb, but ya gotta test the grip right?) they seem super solid. I will be playing a round with them either tomorrow or Saturday and I'll post up what I find. Really excited about these shoes!

You won't be disappointed with them, they are comfortable but very stable and supportive

I very much STILL want a white/silver pair. UGH!

I very much STILL want a white/silver pair. UGH!

Don't fancy the white / orange ones like mine then?

I must admit though, if I could afford a second pair as a backup, the silver would be my second pair after the ones I have got

Don't fancy the white / orange ones like mine then?

I must admit though, if I could afford a second pair as a backup, the silver would be my second pair after the ones I have got

I don't do orange. Just not in my arsenal of colors. The white/silver pair though, awesome looking. :alien:

I don't do orange. Just not in my arsenal of colors. The white/silver pair though, awesome looking. :alien:

$90 in MB at the Puma Outlet. :)

Fair comment, whereas the white/silver will go with almost anything I reckon

Back