Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking something like this Jrod, whats everyone else think?

sec.jpg

hehe looks good...make it up and I will put it on.

Lol @ JB's glass joe reference on twitter.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Gotta give Golf Chick credit! She was one of the only ones who was with me on the TCU bandwagon. I'm pretty sure she was right about the purple helmets. They were the real difference maker in the game :D

It's all about PURPLE :clapp:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TC,

We once had a conversation via Pm where we talked about the big 10 this year, and what this bowl season held on store for the BT matchup wise. I would like to apologize for those comments- there is nothing more o be said RE: the BT this year.

JB,
You are correct sir in our previous conversations. I stand fully corrected.

I am in a bowl pool with friends. I am currently 9-18. Please feel free to ignore anything I have said regarding college football in the past year.

That is all,
Gus

Tapatalking

TC,

We once had a conversation via Pm where we talked about the big 10 this year, and what this bowl season held on store for the BT matchup wise. I would like to apologize for those comments- there is nothing more o be said RE: the BT this year.

JB,
You are correct sir in our previous conversations. I stand fully corrected.

I am in a bowl pool with friends. I am currently 9-18. Please feel free to ignore anything I have said regarding college football in the past year.

That is all,
Gus

Tapatalking

Lol, you're a good sport man. It's all good. I hope OSU wins far ya Tuesday!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Wonder if ucon can hang with Oklahoma or if they just get destroyed.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

You are a good sport Gus. We all have our allegiances we stick to through the end. It is what makes us all fanatics in the end right?

I hear Yah Gus , after today anything I say becomes invalid due to big ten fandom. This is absolutely atrocious .

I hear Yah Gus , after today anything I say becomes invalid due to big ten fandom. This is absolutely atrocious .

I am drinking more now than I did last night. Not even kidding...

Tapatalking- so I can watch the big ten loose and still THP.

That happened when you said the SEC defense was a joke and Cal was teh best....hehe

It happens to all of us. Fanaticism is part of the game. I think for me, I am just more of a realist than some based on previous employment. I can tell you it makes it less interesting, that is for sure.

Incredible how well Michigan State is handling the mediocre defense out of the SEC. Oops!

people with too much time on their hands use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Just waiting for me to come out and say something, aren't you Lucus....hehehe
My team spoke for themselves today..
nuff said..

On a different note....Man did the Big 10 absolutely STINK today or what. They truly are the Glass Joe to the SEC.

Alright sized it down a little.

Thinking it might be the winner haha

edit: Post below this is it..

sec1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reduce it to 150p high and see if you can read it Bridges.

Bridges, here are a few others that might be fun.

attachment33_display_image.jpg

oandninefj9.jpg

198307395v1_225x225_Front.jpg

It fits, I just tested it on my avatar. Right click save as Jrod then this will be your new avatar lol

sec1-2.jpg

On a different note....Man did the Big 10 absolutely STINK today or what. They truly are the Glass Joe to the SEC.

This hurts more because of my name. Hurts me inside.

Alright sent Jrod a pm with his new avatar. Yall have fun, its time for me to go start celebrating for my birthday since tomorrow is Sunday which is football/sleep day lol

LOL oooo that was a good chuckle JB.

I realized a few years back the BIG 12 wasn't reeaallly as good as I thought they all were. Looks like its a few other folks turn for that too sadly.

Happy early birthday.

Alright sent Jrod a pm with his new avatar. Yall have fun, its time for me to go start celebrating for my birthday since tomorrow is Sunday which is football/sleep day lol

Celebrating? Arent you a Longhorns fan? HA!

Sad day indeed... I never would have imagined it would be this bad after a pretty solid bowl season last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back