Optishot Simulator Review

Pending the review, if I had better than 8' ceilings I would pick one up. But at 6'3" I can't even really swing a wedge, let alone a driver. Perhaps I'll build a high ceilinged shed at some point.

A real thper would buy one just so they could hit punches in the offseason

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

I may be a poser, but I guess I'll have to continue to pose LOL. That's a lot of coin to not be able to fully use it.

Oh I was only joking lol

I know, that's how I took it. I really do wish I could make use of the product. I think it has the potential to be a great aid, and the price is great if it lives up to it's billing.

Pending the review, if I had better than 8' ceilings I would pick one up. But at 6'3" I can't even really swing a wedge, let alone a driver. Perhaps I'll build a high ceilinged shed at some point.

Heated garages FTW!

Would be great in my family room to help get through the cold winter!!

When will the review for the OptiShot be up?

When will the review for the OptiShot be up?

As we mentioned it takes time to review a device like this. We are speeding through it so that we can get it up rather quickly, and hope to get it up by the end of next week. Them not being compatible with all computers caused a few issues, but we are on track to have it ready fairly soon.

We just order one for the middle school I teach at. Myself and one of the other P.E teachers are big golfers so we were able to convince everyone that it is for the kids. We will use it with our better classes as a golf unit. The best part is that the two of us have our planning period from 9-10:30 guess what we will be doing everyday. Told my wife that I may even start staying later at school just to play. Oh and we are able to hook it up to our smart boards, and projector. This is going to be a great year of teaching!!!!!!

We just order one for the middle school I teach at. Myself and one of the other P.E teachers are big golfers so we were able to convince everyone that it is for the kids. We will use it with our better classes as a golf unit. The best part is that the two of us have our planning period from 9-10:30 guess what we will be doing everyday. Told my wife that I may even start staying later at school just to play. Oh and we are able to hook it up to our smart boards, and projector. This is going to be a great year of teaching!!!!!!

Nice! Your commitment to "education" is admirable. If you need a sub I'm sure plenty of us could fill in for a few hours - of planning time. :)

This looks and sounds great, saw the aid on TV but I wanted hear how it would work in a normal house? Not sure about the dark room, that seems a little odd?

Nice! Your commitment to "education" is admirable. If you need a sub I'm sure plenty of us could fill in for a few hours - of planning time. :)

Just trying to get our youth ready for the adult world. We also have several sets of cornhole, and ladder golf. These kids will be ready for college in no time.

They have put it at an interesting price point haven't they? At that price point I would think that it has to deliver in some respects. If it turns out to be more of a plaything than a training aid, I can still see people being interested in it as long as it is durable and is not full of software glitches. It it is not durable or crashes every time somebody sneezes in the room I think it would be a tough sell.

Review will be up next week for everybody. Just a couple of more rounds of testing.

awesome. I can not wait to hear how this thing was. This would be what keeps me sane in the winter

OptiShot

OptiShot

Anyone seen this on Golf Channel? Looks pretty awesome, not just for the game, but to measure your swing speed and actually play virtual golf.

merged with huge thread already established. search is your friend :)

merged with huge thread already established. search is your friend :)

Yeah but sometimes I forget about him or just neglect him. But search really is a true friend, still there for me even if I sketch out on him sometimes.

Yeah but sometimes I forget about him or just neglect him. But search really is a true friend, still there for me even if I sketch out on him sometimes.

lol, that's right, search is the silent little man in the corner, sometimes ignored but never forgotten. it's all good man, it happens.

Thanks MSB, I got all excited thinking JB had posted a review lol

Back