North Dakota Checking in...

Titleistforlife

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.3
Hello from Sunny, Balmy North Dakota. Today we got 8 inches of snow and the temps are around 15 degrees! No golf here for awhile!

Welcome to THP! Hopefully the weather will brighten up for you soon!

Welcome to THP!! I'm buried in snow too.

Welcome to THP from a neighbor to the south. We're in the mid 30s and rainy. Some courses did open last week for us but the next few days aren't going to be great.

Anyway, glad you found us, you'll love it here!

Welcome to THP!!! I can't believe people are still getting snow. I am sunburned from being outside yesterday. I hope it warms up for you soon!

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP, I hope you have a deeper voice than P4B

Welcome to the site!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! Brrrr.

Thanks for the welcome! We aren't going to see green grass for a LONG time...Fortunately, I will see some green grass April 12-17 as I am headed to TPC Sawgrass to play the Stadium Course, Valley Course, King and Bear and Slammer and Squire! Can't wait...:banana:

Welcome to THP! Hopefully we're done with snow for this year. We still have snow showers forcast a time or two over the next 10 days but I'm going to believe it's not going to happen and maybe it won't!

Hello and :welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard and enjoy your trip to Florida .

Welcome to THP.

Nice to meet you

Welcome!
I know how you feel with the snow! For about a week it was beautiful in New Jersey. It was 65 or 70 degrees and I played everyday! Today we got 10 inches of snow and that means no courses will open for at least a few more weeks.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, glad to have you here.

Back