It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

This came up before the last Outing....how will you introduce yourself to people you don't know at the Outing? Hi I'm <forum name> or Hi I'm <real name aka forum name>?

I'm going to wear a big name tag with my forum name, member number, and post numbers. Location and Handicap are optional

I'll be the only one easily recognized because I look like a Duey, haha

Funny- I was just pm'ing TC saying I was going to bring them but didn't know what I should put in the 'name' section lol

I have been thinking about getting the "Hello my name is ___________" stickers for everyone. Mostly as a joke but if someone wants to wear it more power to them.

Funny- I was just pm'ing TC saying I was going to bring them but didn't know what I should put in the 'name' section lol

Hamburgler.

O E M shirts for everyone

I have the advantage that my forum name is a name I respond too (not my real name though). I'll introduce myself as Gus and let the obvious be obvious.

Yes!

Spit my coffee out on that one, OEM. Hi, I'm Magnum

lmao that just sounds..wrong. Is this a THP outing or Vivid...wait, whats Vivid lol

LMAO. Vivid is a new shaft co.......custom fitting, the whole 69 yards.

back on track....Is it me or are the next 2 weekends going to drag on with all the anticipation of the Outing? This is like a THP Pilgrimage!
lmao that just sounds..wrong. Is this a THP outing or Vivid...wait, whats Vivid lol

back on track....Is it me or are the next 2 weekends going to drag on with all the anticipation of the Outing? This is like a THP Pilgrimage!
Actually for me time should fly the next 2 weeks, I've got a ton going on and won't really have much idle time. That should help!

lmao. Last Friday I kindly pointed out to the boss the days I had already put on the calendar for being off, CHECK. So now the countdown begins and I think it might just drag out pretty slow.

I have to go to Buffalo for work on Tues/Weds this week. Thursday I'm golfing in the morning, then heading up to the campgrounds. Friday night I have a wedding, Back to the campsite Sat morning till Monday. Then we have NFL starting on Thursday the 9th. Kickoff weekend the 11th, then its time to start packing and finish "Scripting" and off to PGA National I go!!!

Should go quick.

This will go through quick... we need to get some 'I heart OEM' tshirts.

As for thanks.. I go with Magnum PI or Puke Skywalker.

just so everyone knows, my name is Lucas! there, that should help.

I never thought I would meet you guys. If I had known, I probably wouldn't have put my name as KellyBo because now I'm stuck with that nickname. Gray calls me that everywhere we go and I try to remind him my name is only Kelly. Guess it will always be KellyBo to you guys too. At least you don't know why he calls me that. haha

I never thought I would meet you guys. If I had known, I probably wouldn't have put my name as KellyBo because now I'm stuck with that nickname. Gray calls me that everywhere we go and I try to remind him my name is only Kelly. Guess it will always be KellyBo to you guys too. At least you don't know why he calls me that. haha

Don't worry, TC calls me on my phone asking for Spank all the time.

My name is Lucas.....I live on the second floor....yes I think you've seen me before
just so everyone knows, my name is Lucas! there, that should help.

We are certainly down to the final days here, seemed like an eternity back in May when this was announced. Here we are 3 1/2 months later , with 3,000 comments, 200+ pages of excitement and 50 very happy people. I can not wait for these final days to pass, and get my butt on that plane to Florida. It is gonna be a blast!!!

Dont worry, most dont listen to Gray much...hehe

Don't worry, TC calls me on my phone asking for Spank all the time.

You will always be the guy that performed the act on a tire to us.

Back