What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's between the Fish (Dorado), or the Calico Cat? Now if they had a Cobra black/gold THP snake Headcover it would be too cool :cool: ! Since that is far fetched I will be deciding between the above mentioned. My new bag is much nicer than the old big old clunky bag I had. It has multiple colors which are black, yellow, and white. Decisions ugh!!!

Both are really nice. For the putter, the cat would go on like a normal cover and sit right on top. The fish would go on sideways and would look awesome, but it does take up more room in the bag. But being that this is a long putter, that would not matter. Both would look really good. I say get both...hehe

12724_550.jpg

I have a couple of cool SeeMore covers. Including the green and white John Deere Cover and another company cover that is white blue and orange. Very cool.

Those are two on my list I would absolutely kill for. Ultra rare.

Sadly, I used to laugh at headcover collecting....of scotty's at least (300.00+, seriously?) but then found SeeMore...love them.

Greg Norman golf shorts at Sam's Club. On closeout.

Yes! Hannah putter off eBay. A dozen Bridgestone e6.

And trigger pulled.

r9 irons, 4-pw, s300 shafts. Now, the worst part. Waiting for them to arrive!

That's a big trigger!

Bought 3 dozen golf balls, 2 dozen Bridgestone E6's and a dozen Bridgestone Tour RX-330 golf balls. Now I am ready for Saturday's round at Florida :D

Rife Abaco and a dozen Nike Vapour One Speed

I did not buy this, but it was a gift from an appreciative member. Almost brand new. This time, it seems hard work and good customer service did not go unnoticed.

newport2msmain.jpg

I did not buy this, but it was a gift from an appreciative member. Almost brand new. This time, it seems hard work and good customer service did not go unnoticed.

newport2msmain.jpg

That's awesome dude!!!! What a win!

Came close to buy a new driver.. Can't decide between TM r9 and Cally FT9... Nike VR STR seems to be fine too.. Bought a new glove.

Came close to buy a new driver.. Can't decide between TM r9 and Cally FT9... Nike VR STR seems to be fine too.. Bought a new glove.

Head over to the 'pondering' thread and tell us which shafts and set ups you were using!!!

Cleveland Classic 4 putter

I knew that was coming, haha.

I figured since I have had such a good run of look with the THP contests, it would only be right to buy something else out of the store. So I grabbed a Gator headcover for my burner!

newport2msmain.jpg

Gorgeous putter, congrats Thainer!

you need the OEM kevin lecture on how to buy stuff without your wife knowing.

I'm pretty skilled at it.

I think I'm the OEM of putters here at THP lol

2 dozen Srixon Lady Soft Feels for $29.99 :clapp:

trying out B330-RX balls. I am not attacking the ball as hard as I used too. They are performing very well thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back