It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

You will always be the guy that performed the act on a tire to us.

Does that fit on the tag? "Hello my name is I blew a tire at the last outing" :D

You will know by the rose suck in my lapel.

Right next to the broken piece of the launch monitor.

Wow, So I just had a lot of catching up to do. Sorry I have been MIA the last two weeks. Its been very hectic for me. In the office for the next month. Thats great news for my wife

lol coffee spill #2 this morning....

Dont worry, most dont listen to Gray much...hehe

You will always be the guy that performed the act on a tire to us.

And my name is Philip. I am playing with Giganor I guess!!

My name is Jarret, and I am an alcoholic.....oooops, wrong meeting

This came up before the last Outing....how will you introduce yourself to people you don't know at the Outing? Hi I'm <forum name> or Hi I'm <real name aka forum name>?

HHmmm... both of those are the same to me. I figure, just look for guys wearing THP Hats, and those are the ones I need to talk to... and slowly the group will grow.

HHmmm... both of those are the same to me. I figure, just look for guys wearing THP Hats, and those are the ones I need to talk to... and slowly the group will grow.

I'm pretty sure I will be wearing my THP hat when I get there

My shipment of pipe goodies came in the mail today!

I know we have a couple connoisseurs here but I am not sure how many have had the opportunity to partake in good quality pipe tobacco... so I'll remake my offer that I made earlier. Feel free to buy a cheap corncob pipe ($5 at Rite-Aid) and bring it along and I'll would be happy to share my goodies and show you how to pack/smoke a pipe! It's gonna be fantastic!

I know we have a couple connoisseurs here but I am not sure how many have had the opportunity to partake in good quality pipe tobacco... so I'll remake my offer that I made earlier. Feel free to buy a cheap corncob pipe ($5 at Rite-Aid) and bring it along and I'll would be happy to share my goodies and show you how to pack/smoke a pipe! It's gonna be fantastic!

I might just bring my red velvet robe and take you up on that offer.

Spank

+

Tire.jpg

+

zl21l3.jpg

=

Good Times

i may have to nominate this for post of the year!!!! i'm still rolling!!!!

I think I might take you up on that. (Minus the robe and tire of course)

Does that robe meet dress code? If so, I am going to game one on saturday!

Per JB: "Dont worry, most dont listen to Gray much...hehe"

I will be the guy with the camo Cobra hat on with the overalls and Levi Garrett chew pack hanging out the back pocket :cool::cowboy:....

JB -- Shame on you ,,,,,with all the wisdom I have shared on here,,, I figured I would be labeled, "The tower of power & the man of the Hour! :D

I will be the guy with the camo Cobra hat on with the overalls and Levi Garrett chew pack hanging out the back pocket :cool::cowboy:....

JB -- Shame on you ,,,,,with all the wisdom I have shared on here,,, I figured I would be labeled, "The tower of power & the man of the Hour! :D

You have a label all right.

Its a giant black and yellow sign that says "Look at my billboard"...hehe

In case you don't recognize Ol' Gray with all his Cobra gear, just look for him with his wife who will be wearing "THE SNAKE WHISPERER" t-shirt. :D

In case you don't recognize Ol' Gray with all his Cobra gear, just look for him with his wife who will be wearing "THE SNAKE WHISPERER" t-shirt. :D

I thought you said you were wearing this shirt. After Gray said he was wearing his training vest on the course....

stupid.jpg

Obviously I kid and this is all in good fun.

I thought you said you were wearing this shirt. After Gray said he was wearing his training vest on the course....

stupid.jpg

I hear ya good buddy! Pesky ol Calloway & big eating JB all love me and they know "A Country Boy can Survive" :D:guitar:

stupid.jpg

That's the one I am going to wear on Sunday when he's wearing his Smurf outfit.

That's the one I am going to wear on Sunday when he's wearing his Smurf outfit.

KellyBo -- You and JB just ain't right :deadhorse:....... It's funny though ..... I will take care of you two rascals when I get down to WPB....

KellyBo -- You and JB just ain't right :deadhorse:....... It's funny though ..... I will take care of you two rascals when I get down to WPB....

Somewhere I heard a banjo start to play and my wife will hide me.

Somewhere I heard a banjo start to play and my wife will hide me.

I get tickled just thinking about you cringing everytime we mess with you about how we're gonna dress. Hilarious!!!!!!

I get tickled just thinking about you cringing everytime we mess with you about how we're gonna dress. Hilarious!!!!!!

Actually it has little to do with that and more to do with what gray said about "taking care". To be honest, I have not put a single thought about what anybody wears except my wife. Because she looked hot in that dress.

Actually it has little to do with that and more to do with what gray said about "taking care". To be honest, I have not put a single thought about what anybody wears except my wife. Because she looked hot in that dress.

easy big fella!!! i know there's no way in hell gray wears an all blue outfit, he's too shy for that.

Back