Demo Day - THP FL Golf Outing 2010

That list is better everytime I look at it!!

THought everybody would like to see what has been arriving over the last few days for the demo day. A TON more still to come and of course a lot of this stuff cannot be unboxed yet or shown because of embargo dates. But you guys are in for a treat.

988327201_zJdVN-L.jpg

988327299_tajMz-L.jpg

988327505_XcBTM-L.jpg

988327408_A3P5W-L.jpg

988327354_XTsz4-L.jpg

And of course every one of these putters will be there.

988327461_UYtKw-L.jpg

I've been waiting for the eye candy! Thanks for the tease, JB ;)

ever never been so excited over boxes befores!

Shafts! Ah-ahhhhhhhh

why no GG, that's a ball marker on my hat...why would you think that's a camera?!!?!? \

Wow this is awesome stuff! Can't wait to see what's behind the curtain at 9am on the 18th! Or is it 8am if I'm needed to help move stuff to the range?
I have a brief announcement to make:

We just got off the phone with one of the companies sending equipment for demo day and you will not believe what they are sending, it's really amazing!! With that said we want to make it very clear that some of the items being sent are pre-release items, and I am talking VERY pre-release. It is incredibly important that we honor all embargo dates for these companies and in order to make sure this happens we will be asking everyone to sign a legally binding agreement to protect the companies and THP from leaks. Due to the top secret information regarding these items we cannot allow personal cameras at the demo day, however, JB and I will be out there with cameras and we will take lots of pictures and we are happy to share them with everyone.

Cameras are definitely allowed at the dinner and any other time, however, we have to be extra cautious to protect the privacy of the companies by not taking any chances with pictures of certain products being released. Once the items are packed up after demo day you are more then welcome to grab your camera to take with you while playing. I hate to sound like the police or anything but it's just so important to us that we maintain a solid relationship with all the companies so we can continue to do events like this and to break news first for all our amazing members. On behalf of myself, JB, the companies, and the entire THP staff we sincerely appreciate your understanding.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or PM me. By the way....just wait until you see what we have in store for you at the outing, when you do you will know why this is NASA style top secret information.

As mentioned above in this thread. Demo Day does not start until after 9am. Nothing will be set up prior to that.

Ahhh yes, but the range will be open.

I just went from 6 to 12

so you guys renting a uhaul to get to the outing?

Just spent the last 20 minutes catching up on I've missed in this thread!! Holy cow!! I'm excited for all of the shafts! Or is it hybrids? Drivers? Woods? All of the above, plus a heck of a lot more?? I think we have a winner!!

Thanks again to THP for setting all of this up for us!! We truly are lucky to be able to try all of this equipment! Plus the added bonus of all of the pre-release goodies!! I know I'm really looking forward to it!!

Thanks too to all of the companies supplying all of said goodies!!

Just spent the last 20 minutes catching up on I've missed in this thread!! Holy cow!! I'm excited for all of the shafts! Or is it hybrids? Drivers? Woods? All of the above, plus a heck of a lot more?? I think we have a winner!!

Thanks again to THP for setting all of this up for us!! We truly are lucky to be able to try all of this equipment! Plus the added bonus of all of the pre-release goodies!! I know I'm really looking forward to it!!

Thanks too to all of the companies supplying all of said goodies!!

I could not agree more! This is going to be UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could I forget this one.

988452807_W7F9Q-L.jpg

Your welcome, enjoy them.. remember to share! :D

yeah, i'll definitely do that! hopefully we're playing next monday so we can divide them up then.

so, who's ready for jello arms come september 18th, say around noonish?

Noon- I will be like that around 1030.

yeah, i'll definitely do that! hopefully we're playing next monday so we can divide them up then.

so, who's ready for jello arms come september 18th, say around noonish?

Can I get a hell yeah Dr. Dre style!! I cant wait for jello arms!

Can I get a hell yeah Dr. Dre style!! I cant wait for jello arms!

I have never drank one of them jelly arms but it sounds pretty interesting.

I have never drank one of them jelly arms but it sounds pretty interesting.

oh you've had jello arms!!! think about all that boar wrestlin' you did with the indian princess!!! you sly dog you.

Back