THP Fall Outing Scripting

JB I hope to see some colorful pics of folks in all their sartorial splendor.

That explains it. You are Peppermint Patty

Apparently fashion over function does not roll past the outfits onto the feet huh? haha

I don't think they are THAT ugly...
I guess fashion disappears when I go into casual mode. I put a ton of thought and effort into work outfits and golf outfits. When I finally get into shorts/jeans/tshirts I hardly care what I look like (or whats on my feet) as long as I am comfortable.

I am unfamiliar with the term peppermint patty though- care to explain?

I don't think they are THAT ugly...
I guess fashion disappears when I go into casual mode. I put a ton of thought and effort into work outfits and golf outfits. When I finally get into shorts/jeans/tshirts I hardly care what I look like (or whats on my feet) as long as I am comfortable.

I am unfamiliar with the term peppermint patty though- care to explain?

The peanuts character.

891%20Peppermint%20Patty.jpg

This must be posted here.

July_Outfit_splash.jpg

makes me laugh every time I see it

that is awesome

Lol I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAN I'm going to look so slovenly compared to everyone here. I'm a shoe horse though.

Have a pair of shoes for every outfit even if my ratty polos make me look like a reject from the polo rag box.

OH WAIT!! I have some cool swag coming from THP though and I'll be styling my gray/pink argyle THP hat on at least one day so maybe it won't be THAT bad

well, i reckon i'll be putting up my scripting pics tomorrow. have some laundry to do first.

you get no scripting from me, I dont have nice enough stuff to script, Mary and I can hang out and eat some COOOOKIES!!!

Just wear the outfit from your avatar. Minus the sweater, of course. Add a manzier and you are all set, Jeff.

Just wear the outfit from your avatar. Minus the sweater, of course. Add a manzier and you are all set, Jeff.

Why? its a sweater vest! Blam!

MAN I'm going to look so slovenly compared to everyone here. I'm a shoe horse though.

Have a pair of shoes for every outfit even if my ratty polos make me look like a reject from the polo rag box.

OH WAIT!! I have some cool swag coming from THP though and I'll be styling my gray/pink argyle THP hat on at least one day so maybe it won't be THAT bad

I feel like I am going to look so boring compared to everyone too. I haven't scripted my outfits yet but I am pretty sure it will consist of a solid colored sleeveless polo and a solid colored skort. I am thinking lime green or bright pink one day and I am just not sure the next. I have a cute black and white polo that would go well with a white skort and my black and white Nike shoes. I feel like I need to step up my game now, however, since I have seen what everyone else is wearing.

you get no scripting from me, I dont have nice enough stuff to script, Mary and I can hang out and eat some COOOOKIES!!!

Definitely!! I got the cookies scripted and covered no problem.

I feel like I am going to look so boring compared to everyone too. I haven't scripted my outfits yet but I am pretty sure it will consist of a solid colored sleeveless polo and a solid colored skort. I am thinking lime green or bright pink one day and I am just not sure the next. I have a cute black and white polo that would go well with a white skort and my black and white Nike shoes. I feel like I need to step up my game now, however, since I have seen what everyone else is wearing.

We should coordinate! I have lime green and pink polos in my packing pile

Sounds like the guys are working a lot harder on their wardrobe than the ladies. I was thinking the same thing as you two about my boring and plain outfits. At least the tide will be turned for the ladies this time. We can just gaze at all the handsome men surrounding us since we are greatly outnumbered.

Sounds like the guys are working a lot harder on their wardrobe than the ladies. I was thinking the same thing as you two about my boring and plain outfits. At least the tide will be turned for the ladies this time. We can just gaze at all the handsome men surrounding us since we are greatly outnumbered.

I'm all for gazing at handsome well dressed men...

I'm all for gazing at handsome well dressed men...

*packs handsome clothes*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back