Taylormade NFL Hat Contest

Pretty good, P4B! I've already missed four!

Notice that I'm already chalking up the Dallas win tonight. OH yeah!!! **crossing fingers hoping for a 'Boys win!**

I've missed 4 also.
I'll give myself a pat on the back for my Houston pick, though. I've been touting Arian Foster for a few weeks now.

Congrats to whomever wins...since it won't be me. :act-up:

Dont forget guys, we have 5 winners coming.

I've already lost 5 games.

I'm at 3. Let's go boys!

I don't think I had 5 winners!

Got 9 of 13 correct, but way off on the 46 total points I predicted for Dallas v/ Washington...hopefully it's still enough to win- I have a purple shirt that would match the Vikings hat perfectly.

I had a whole 8..this is why I do not go to Vegas

I was 9-4 and I'm thinking that won't quite cut it. I broke my own rules and went with too many road teams. Had fun playing though!

I was 9-4 also I think that might be a majority, but my tie break was 42, too high I think to be in the Top five. too bad I could really use a new Green Bay cap to wear playing golf!

The winner of this one will be announced tomorrow.

Dang Cowboys cost me a decent week picking. I ended up losing 3, not sure that'll get it done.

Drum roll please.....

The five winners are:

Jeanthemachine
Mrs. Biggsy
Putting4Bird
Flagg
Dazinkster

Congratulations!!!!

Sweet! Congrats everyone!!!

Congrats to the winners!

Good job winners!

You know what's funny, this week I twice went to golf shops looking to purchase a Dallas Cowboys hat like this- neither had it and I left and ended up buying $20 extra worth of outing raffle tickets, now this....it's my lucky week, watch out for this guy at the outing!! Who's money? This guy.

You know what's funny, this week I twice went to golf shops looking to purchase a Dallas Cowboys hat like this- neither had it and I left and ended up buying $20 extra worth of outing raffle tickets, now this....it's my lucky week, watch out for this guy at the outing!! Who's money? This guy.

hahahaha, well, I hope for my sake you dont win any raffles....I kid, thats just mean

Back