SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
I figured that this is going to be a polarizing subject for a thread.

Here is the trailer for the movie:

I actually went to school with one of the guys and Bam and crew all live near me (and close to Sean O'Hair too). These guys are a trip and going to be in 3d? damn!

That is awesome! The duck hunting and "high five" at the end had me laughing pretty good.

I could watch the 'high five' over and over again

I could watch the 'high five' over and over again

Dang, which one did you go to school with?

I have watched the high five over and over again. Great stuff. Going to be interesting to see StevO now that he is clean.

HATED the first jackass movie. LOVED the second one. Is that weird? The first one seemed like it was mostly physical harm done to private body parts. The second one was a little funnier in that it didn't always rely on shots to the groin. Saw the trailer in 3d and the high five looks AWESOME.

Pontius
Dang, which one did you go to school with?

I have watched the high five over and over again. Great stuff. Going to be interesting to see StevO now that he is clean.

I've had beers with Dunn. Most 'normal' guy of the gang
That is awesome. My favorite is Dunn. I have a customer who lives in Westchester and Bam let him play through.

I can kick you in the nards if you want :D

hahaha. Rep points added.

don't be. I still get charged $2.25 for a Venti latte like everyone else does.

What is funny is that I have met some very famous people in my time (Sean Aston, Tom Felton, the guy that played Boba Fett, Ron Glass from FireFly, the guy that played the dad in Twilight who is really my age, Pinhead from Hellraiser and a few more), but I really want to meet Dunn.

I've liked all of the Jackass movie thus far. I LOVED the high five bit in the trailer. I laughed my butt off on that one. The new movie should be a total riot. I'm for sure going to see it in theaters.

props for meeting Rudy and Boba Fett!
hahaha. Rep points added.

What is funny is that I have met some very famous people in my time (Sean Aston, Tom Felton, the guy that played Boba Fett, Ron Glass from FireFly, the guy that played the dad in Twilight who is really my age, Pinhead from Hellraiser and a few more), but I really want to meet Dunn.

Wow...

I haven't been a big fan of jackass but I have seen most of them. Following that line of thought it is likely I'll see this as well.
The high five thing is funny crap though

It looks like the got the Dudesons in on the new movie. Those guys might have taken it to a new level.
We used to go to all of the parties that the Big Brother guys would throw for their video premiers. They knew how to party.

You went to school with Party Boy?

That's the :poop: !

Those are my favorite bits. That music is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back