My Trip to Golf Galaxy

If you game it better than roll it on the course. We are all sometimes suprised as to what works best for us.

I wouldnt play womens equipment, but thats just me.

understandable

how do u like the 42 niblick? Tomorrow's round is teh first I will play with it in the bag, no practice with it yet, but cant do any worse than my current short game

I'd use a whole set of women's clubs of it helped me play better.

Game IT!. I'm curious to hear how you putted with it. If you do good, I would put a pink grip on it and flaunt it...haha jk.

The only difference between the faith putter and the new mens line is the length and the grip. same insert. Womens are 32 and 33 inch. mens will be 33 34 and 35. change the grip to the mens one if your worried about it. if it works who cares what your buddies think. it only matters what you think.

The only difference between the faith putter and the new mens line is the length and the grip. same insert. Womens are 32 and 33 inch. mens will be 33 34 and 35. change the grip to the mens one if your worried about it. if it works who cares what your buddies think. it only matters what you think.

Exactly, or just kick their butt and say I beat u with a womans putter! See how many to demo one lol

i traded it in for a new one, I'll start upa new thread

Do you ever think about going back to the Ladie's putter?

That putter was MONEY

what in the world reminded you to bump that? Thinking of me on Valentine's Day?

That putter was MONEY

what in the world reminded you to bump that? Thinking of me on Valentine's Day?
Always buddy, always.

Ironically, the last post in this thread prior to the bump was prior to me joining.

game it! Once you start draining putts left and right, they'll have no reason to give you crap. However if you don't think you will be comfortable with it because it's the faith version, bring it back.

I think I was on the right track with this...

Always buddy, always.

Ironically, the last post in this thread prior to the bump was prior to me joining.

Everyone misses me, I know!

I think I was on the right track with this...

I think I did keep the scottsdale though for quite awhile, it all worked out cause I traded that towards my Odyssey #2 that I love right now!

Is this the one?

ladies_faith_anser.jpg

Always buddy, always.

those were good days hehe

If a guy is sinking everything he looks at who would give him crap for rolling a women's putter? I know I wouldn't!

If a guy is sinking everything he looks at who would give him crap for rolling a women's putter? I know I wouldn't!Unless that guys is MikeDean

FIFY...

means alot coming from the guy who admits using his wife's clubs from time to time

I would totally use my wife's putter.. Fortunately for me it's an awesome Studio Design #5, although the grip is quite girly..

I'm looking at everything about that putter and it really doesn't scream lady to me.. The colour isn't all that feminine and neither is the grip unlike a lot of the new lady offerings..

Some sweet deals on one over on the bay Deano, time to get reacquainted!!

means alot coming from the guy who admits using his wife's clubs from time to time

uses from time to time when lazy vs buying for yourself

I would totally use my wife's putter.. Fortunately for me it's an awesome Studio Design #5, although the grip is quite girly..

I'm looking at everything about that putter and it really doesn't scream lady to me.. The colour isn't all that feminine and neither is the grip unlike a lot of the new lady offerings..

Some sweet deals on one over on the bay Deano, time to get reacquainted!!

Jenn has 2 sweet putters that I like. One is a Bobby Grace Fat Lady and the other is a TM Kia Ma Daytona.

Back