My Trip to Golf Galaxy

I was thinking the same thing. It doesnt look girly, but it said on the internet it was a girls putter and he panicked lol

Mike,

Go for it man. Just wear a skirt with it. ;)

Jenn has 2 sweet putters that I like. One is a Bobby Grace Fat Lady and the other is a TM Kia Ma Daytona.

haha the fat lady.. What a name!!!

I do wonder how many people are deterred by the "Yes" putters that have lady names.

I would totally use my wife's putter.. Fortunately for me it's an awesome Studio Design #5, although the grip is quite girly..

I'm looking at everything about that putter and it really doesn't scream lady to me.. The colour isn't all that feminine and neither is the grip unlike a lot of the new lady offerings..

Some sweet deals on one over on the bay Deano, time to get reacquainted!!

especially when you look at it and the scottsdale side by side, almost identical.

I'll never forget the "uh oh" i yelled when I went to ping's site and found the putter not in the mens section

Don't they all do the same thing though? If you feel you're rolling the ball better with it game it!

especially when you look at it and the scottsdale side by side, almost identical.

I'll never forget the "uh oh" i yelled when I went to ping's site and found the putter not in the mens section

haha yes!!!!! Really, I was hoping for something more like this in the grip:

20121102_191850.jpg

Then you'd have no excuses hahaha

Don't they all do the same thing though? If you feel you're rolling the ball better with it game it!

This was 2 years ago, Ive moved on, content with my Odyssey #2 right now, about the only part of my game I can rely on to be consistent

this is a great thread

Im glad I can be so amusing to so many people

I hate giving War Eagle props but this thread bump was absolutely fantastic.

If your putting improves enough with it you might be in for a surprise. Your buddies may end of using women's clubs as well. I once knew of a guy who used a women's TM driver and only thought it funny until he hit with it. His drive left no doubt he was using the right club. Performance is the ultimate decider of what equipment goes in the bag.

If your putting improves enough with it you might be in for a surprise. Your buddies may end of using women's clubs as well. I once knew of a guy who used a women's TM driver and only thought it funny until he hit with it. His drive left no doubt he was using the right club. Performance is the ultimate decider of what equipment goes in the bag.

He doesn't use that putter any more. That was two years ago. This thread was bumped for comedy :)

THPing on Tapatalk

Back