A new golf prodigy is born...

McRock

Reaction score
Handicap
Not really, I mean, my son, Greyson, was born this past Tuesday, and hopefully he likes golf when he grows up.

But, I haven't been on THP for like, 5 days, because I've been getting the house ready and visiting my wife and son in the hospital. So I thought I'd stop by and say hello. Everyone is healthy and fine.

For those THPers that like the stats on babies...

8 lbs 5oz
22"

later all

~Rock

congrats McRock! Hope everyone is doing well

Congrats McRock, Cherish your time with him and plan for the future because you will wake up one day and the are moving out and moving on with their lives.

Where is eveyone's cigars?

Congrats Rock. Glad to hear everyone is doing good. Enjoy your time with him.

congrats!

Congrats Rock!!!!

Congrats Rock!!

Wooot! Way to go dude. Congrats!

Posted via Tapatalk

Awesome news MR, congrats on the new McPebble, glad everything is fine. And thank you for the stats, as you know most THPers are crazy for the stats.

Last edited:
Congrats Rock, glad to hear all is fine for you, momma and Greyson. Enjoy these times as they slip away fast.

Congrats McRock! Children are truly a blessing.

Congratulations Rock, Mrs. Rock and Junior Rock.

Outstanding news! Congratulations, and Greyson is a fantastic name.

Congratulations McRock. Enjoy your time with him. Before you know it he will be grown up and moving away for school

Congratulations!!!!

congrats!!! And while its hard to believe at this moment--grandkids are even better!

Congratulations :D

Congrats on the addition.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!

Put a putter in his crib with him....can't hurt huh? :D

Congrats Rock! These little guys are just so precious!

Awesome news MR, congrats on the new McPebble, glad everything is fine. And thank you for the stats, as you know most THPers are crazy for the stats.

Nice DawgDaddy! LOL.

And congrats McRock!

Great news, congrats!!!

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Congrats!

Back