freegolfballs.com

emanthei

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone see this site before? Anything made to be free seems fishy to me. especially when free is in the web address. I have not given them my info yet.

At FreeGolfBalls.com our goal is to provide golfers a chance to try out new golf balls without having to actually pay for them.
NO CREDIT CARD or PURCHASES REQUIRED...Plus FREE SHIPPING!

Just select the type of golf balls you want, enter your email address, and continue to step 2 to provide your shipping details. It's that simple!

google the website and see what comes back

ill pass

ill pass

We reserve the right to make our customer lists available to companies or other entities not affiliated with the Newspaper that have goods, services and offers that we believe might be of interest to you. We may compile these lists from customer orders placed both offline and online. We may, from time to time, provide your Personal Information to these entities so that they may send you these offers. Customers have the option of having their names and identifying information removed from those lists

Some of our contests, sweepstakes and other offerings may be co-sponsored by another company. In those situations, the information we obtain from you in connection with such contest, sweepstakes or offering may be shared with our co-sponsor. In those situations, our co-sponsors will have the right to use your information for their own purposes, in accordance with their own policies

We may use third parties to help operate our Web Site and deliver our products and services, and may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, service providers and other third parties that provide products or services for or through this Web Site or for our business (such as Web Site or database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, e-mail service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, fulfillment companies, and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf). Unless otherwise stated, these companies do not have any right to use the Personal Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary for them to assist us. In accordance with section D(i) above, information in forums, information submitted for sweepstakes or other offerings (including submitted video and pictures), become publicly available and may be used by us for any lawful purpose. We may share personal information with third parties, including, without limitation, vendors or other service providers, affiliates and partners.

yup, thats what i figured. I have googled the site but didnt get a lot of feedback. I can afford a sleeve of golf balls. not worth it for me to get riddled with spam

yeah i googled and one forum, a guy said he made a email just for the site, and within a day had 23 emails!! ill just find some in the woods next time im out if i need them that bad lol

Nothing worth anything is free. I stay clear of any site offering something for nothing.

FreeBallsClub

FreeBallsClub

Anyone see this site before? Anything made to be free seems fishy to me. especially when free is in the web address. I have not given them my info yet.

I've joined, didn't get any spam, and have already ordered 10 dozen. I have a launch monitor in my house (sky track) and they perform similar to a Pro V1. I may buy a bunch more and just quit the subscription. To me that's a flaw in their plan. But as far as the balls go, they're great! I now have a shag bag of balls with urethane covers as well as a bunch to play when I'm practicing and not playing USGA competitions. The owner said in a FB group that they're working on the USGA cert. I have pics but I don't know how to post them here. I'm new to the site.

I've joined, didn't get any spam, and have already ordered 10 dozen. I have a launch monitor in my house (sky track) and they perform similar to a Pro V1. I may buy a bunch more and just quit the subscription. To me that's a flaw in their plan. But as far as the balls go, they're great! I now have a shag bag of balls with urethane covers as well as a bunch to play when I'm practicing and not playing USGA competitions. The owner said in a FB group that they're working on the USGA cert. I have pics but I don't know how to post them here. I'm new to the site.

Site doesn't even work... is that you freegolfballs.com?

Back