2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[activate Ole Gray voice]

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

[deactivate Ole Gray voice]

It's my roomate....I need to buy a seat on the plane just for it too

His stache needs a second spot:mohawk:

thanks buddy, love your support *awkward bro hug*

Hanks will drop some bombs on people down there, we just can't let him wear himself out again.

they let me have the handicap sign in my car....awesome parking priveleges

Hahaha. Hanks is in. But his multiple personalities are not.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

OG is going to need a new smiley at the end of the trip

Hell yeah Hanks is coming. He is our secret weapon. Wait till you see what he unleashes of depends wearing Ole Gray.

dude that was just funny....because I can totally see it happening

He woke up, fell asleep, woke up hit 3 golf balls, all of which went OB, fell back asleep, woke up to change his diaper, went back to sleep and will wake up in time for dinner.
Come on this thread and say

you boyz dont realize that the original hooker OG and his team of 4 are gunna whup some arse down there in Fl

Then fall back to sleep.

Hey All,
Due to some personal circumstances that have recently surfaced, I will be unable to attend the 2012 THP Outing.
I hope everyone has a great time (as I am sure they will) and hopefully my departure opens up a slot for an eager THP'er that is sitting on the waiting list...

Bama
Mark

I sure hate that Bama, are you still going to make the Georgia outing in October?

Yellow.

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Ha that's the color of my speedo

Hey All,
Due to some personal circumstances that have recently surfaced, I will be unable to attend the 2012 THP Outing.
I hope everyone has a great time (as I am sure they will) and hopefully my departure opens up a slot for an eager THP'er that is sitting on the waiting list...

Bama
Mark
I hope Everyhing works out for you mark.

:laughing:
That's the color of the sports bra he picked out for demo day.

:laughing:

That made beer shoot out my nose!! Watching golf, reading smack-talk and drinking beer. Then BAM, uncontrolable laughter.

I've heard they've canceled all flights out of Deleware in the month of May 2012.

One I'm driving down, and two closest airports are philly and Baltimore :)

One I'm driving down, and two closest airports are philly and Baltimore :)

Helluva drive.

...just tap it in...

Driving from Delaware to FL to play golf. Yeah he will have his A game after that car ride...hehe

Driving from Delaware to FL to play golf. Yeah he will have his A game after that car ride...hehe

He's going to be suffering from flata$$.

Lol, "a" game isn't in my vocabulary, and good thing i plan to arrive Thursday morning .. lol

Lol, "a" game isn't in my vocabulary, and good thing i plan to arrive Thursday morning .. lol

Damn Matty There beating up on you. If I were you I'd fly down & show them your game :D

Damn Matty There beating up on you. If I were you I'd fly down & show them your game :D

Lol , its all good, ill show them my a+ game come may :S

I find it funny that "Team THP" claims pure victory and nothing less when they do not even know who they are playing yet. Over confidence or lack of intelligence? To be determined.

Look forward to the wagers on this weekend. I mean, can it get any worse than it is currently? My guess on that is.....yes, it can. :D

Might they be stacked with all THP personel. JB , GG,TC,& the rest of the staff testers. It is Team THP fter all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back