Are they going to come out with a ladies iron set with the green?

looks like it
us12ban-womensampirons.jpg

These things look way better than the Rocketballz to me. I don't think I would ever game them, but I like the fact they are trying something new with the number placement, and the color. I don't own anything that color and probably never will though.

Fugly!!

These things look way better than the Rocketballz to me. I don't think I would ever game them, but I like the fact they are trying something new with the number placement, and the color. I don't own anything that color and probably never will though.

I dont believe you. You like them but own nothing that color because its ugly. How can you honestly say that these look better then the RBZ?

Last edited:
I dont believe you. How can you honestly say that these look better then the RBZ?

I think they are better looking too and so does this guy
The face looks tall. I think they did a really good job of making the iron seem sleek. I don't mind the orange and I also much prefer AMP to Rocketballz.

somewhere there's an older Big Bertha iron set saying.......wait a second here...

I think they are better looking too and so does this guy

You guys need to stop posturing lol, these things are freakin fugly.

You guys need to stop posturing lol, these things are freakin fugly.

lol @ posturing
ignore the color, it's a good looking club

lol @ posturing
ignore the color, it's a good looking club

But the huge ugly orange cavity cant be ignored. Admit youd rather game the womens AMP's then the mens. They look 1000x better.

Pick up Ricky Fowler, instantly make everything orange......lets hope they have more success with these than their past GI offerings.

But the huge ugly orange cavity cant be ignored. Admit youd rather game the womens AMP's then the mens. They look 1000x better.

I have i10's I'm not worried about orange haha
When I set up to hit the ball, the last thing I'm thinking about is...man that's a lot of orange in the cavity
I'm telling you, this photo below makes me what to try this iron. I think it looks sweet.
i-ftcK5xh-L.jpg

I love how all the THP Rickie Fowler homers love these irons and this line. Too funny. Kids these days.

Personally, I can't stand anything about these irons. They turn me completely off....

I have i10's I'm not worried about orange haha
When I set up to hit the ball, the last thing I'm thinking about is...man that's a lot of orange in the cavity
I'm telling you, this photo below makes me what to try this iron. I think it looks sweet.
i-ftcK5xh-L.jpg

I'll agree they look fine in that picture but you still have to sleep at night knowing the pig party that's going in in your golf bag, lol.

I'll agree they look fine in that picture but you still have to sleep at night knowing the pig party that's going in in your golf bag, lol.

I like to party haha

until Poulter plays them:alien:

That's when I close my eyes and plug my ears and pretend he's playing his normal cobra cb/mb combo......

Are they going to come out with a ladies iron set with the green?

Yes, for some reason when I took all the pictures of the clubs I forgot to take pictures of the ladies set. I have them here and I am going to the course tomorrow to take pictures. Do you have any picture requests?

Yes, for some reason when I took all the pictures of the clubs I forgot to take pictures of the ladies set. I have them here and I am going to the course tomorrow to take pictures. Do you have any picture requests?

Could I get a full shot of the club and a side by side of the mens and ladies cavity?

Not the biggest fan of the looks of these. But, as always, waiting to hear about performance before judging!

I like the look of the sole. Seems to be chunky enough to help get lift, but narrow enough not to get snagged. That relief on the back could make a big difference on a fat shot.

Back