Another Iphone GPS question Golf Logix ?

Mike295

Reaction score
Handicap
I used this for the first time Sunday. The scoring was very easy. The distances where good too. Just wondering if there is something comparable to it for the iphone? I really liked how easy it was to score. And is it worth it to get the membership? It is a yearly thing not sure how I feel about that. A one time fee is cool with me but a yearly thing.. not sure. I am using the free portion of the app now.

I used this for the first time Sunday. The scoring was very easy. The distances where good too. Just wondering if there is something comparable to it for the iphone? I really liked how easy it was to score. And is it worth it to get the membership? It is a yearly thing not sure how I feel about that. A one time fee is cool with me but a yearly thing.. not sure. I am using the free portion of the app now.

I have the same app and there are other ones for the iphone that you can use but I'm stuck with this one because its the only one that has my home course on it. Its a good app for free but I wouldn't pay the membership for the fact that the aerial imagery never works right. But for a free app its pretty good the stat tracking is great

I can stat track in the free mode ?

sweet, I will def have to do that next round out. I was just doing score and distances. COOL> thanks

golfshot for the iphone and if your course isnt mapped send them a email and its normally available in a week

golfshot for the iphone and if your course isnt mapped send them a email and its normally available in a week

+1, Golfshot and Golfscape are awesome. Plus golf plan will hopefully help me see the weaknesses in my game and help me practice and plan for improvements.

I have used about three now and settled on Golfshot. One time fee is nice, no yearly renewal like Golflogix. I only wish it saved distances for tee shots - it will tell you, it just doesn't store the averages so you have to do that yourself.

Back