thepete

Reaction score
Handicap
+3
I got a wee package from SeeMore today.
IMAG0243.jpg

IMAG0245.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg

Now I just need to lengthen it by 11 inches :act-up: Huge thanks to SeeMore, they were very nice and easy to work with!

Last edited:
Wow that's sweet.
i wonder if I were to buy one of their putters from Golftown, if I'd get the whole hat & towel treatment as well.
Somehow I think not.

Very nice, are you really planning to legenthening it? Why did you not just have them do it at SeeMore?

Nice looking putter! I love how SeeMore seems to throw in some extra stuff whenever you order from them. That is a great touch

Pete, I know your going to convert it to a belly putter. What about the lie angle?

edit: @dawg I think he mentioned in another thread seemore doesn't make this model in a long belly version so he's doing it himself.

Nice looking putter! I love how SeeMore seems to throw in some extra stuff whenever you order from them. That is a great touch

Yeah; I really like my SeeMore hat that they sent along.

Very nice, are you really planning to legenthening it? Why did you not just have them do it at SeeMore?

They don't stock belly putters over here, would've had to wait for them to build it in the US and send it here.

Pete, I know your going to convert it to a belly putter. What about the lie angle?

My Ping is 2 degrees flat but I've since wanted to stand a bit more upright, so I'll run with it as standard.

very nice stuff! Thanks for sharing! I'm a little jealous of the towels and hats, but hey I'm certainly not complaining! Beautiful purchase and money well spent!

edit: @dawg I think he mentioned in another thread seemore doesn't make this model in a long belly version so he's doing it himself.

Thanks SH, it just seems strange with their great customer service that they could not just put one together with a longer shaft for him. I wonder the reasoning behing this.

EDIT - And then I saw this post, caught skimming again. :D

They don't stock belly putters over here, would've had to wait for them to build it in the US and send it here.

Thanks SH, it just seems strange with their great customer service that they could not just put one together with a longer shaft for him. I wonder the reasoning behing this.

I don't really want to say/talk about this, but I didn't pay for it. Promotional deal.

Am I the only one that can't see the images?

I didn't want to wait for it and I figured I can lengthen it myself. No need to be a hassle when they were so generous and helpful. :)

What kind of long putter stroke do you use? I've seen people jam the end into their stomach then grip the club like a regular puttter. Or one hand down and one hand up by your stomach like a brace. I'm assuming it going to your stomach because you're only adding 11" inches to it. Unless, you're really short?

I see the images now - sharp looking putter and accessories!! Look forward to hearing your thoughts once you have it lengthened.

What kind of long putter stroke do you use? I've seen people jam the end into their stomach then grip the club like a regular puttter. Or one hand down and one hand up by your stomach like a brace. I'm assuming it going to your stomach because you're only adding 11" inches to it. Unless, you're really short?

I'm 6-1, almost 6-2, so no midget here. You can see me putt at 1:15 in this video:

I put it in my bellybutton.

Sweet .Love the Pictures . Have fun Playing it.

I didn't want to wait for it and I figured I can lengthen it myself. No need to be a hassle when they were so generous and helpful. :)

I am in agreement with you on this one, I would definitely not wish to be a pain in the neck on a freebie, Congrats on the SeeMore, quite the prize.

Nice looking stroke Pete.
My buddy putts the same way except he isn't crosshanded. Though i have suggested that to him.

Congrats Pete, its a beauty!!

Excellent pick up. Enjoy!!

Back