Another Little Tooth!

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
Well since it seems like the day to make these announcements, I figure I will make our big announcement. As many of you know Mrs. Teeth is expecting, but we found out that we will have another boy to be best friends with our beautiful, rambunctious 2 1/2 year old. He is starting to understand the idea that mommy is pregnant, but if you ask him where little baby brother is, he will try to pull your shirt up and point to your belly :D It is just about the cutest thing ever! I am beyond excited and figured today seemed like the right day to make the announcement! Congrats to Iceyshanks and TC as well as any other expectant parents out there! Also, huge congrats to uscgwk on the new bundle of joy!

Dang....There is a whole lot of sex by THP members. Congrats buddy!!!

WOW! That must be something in the water :D. Congratulations Doc and I am happy for you and the Mrs. and your little man will now be the BIG man :thumb:

Congrats Dr. Teeth!! When is your wife due? I'm guessing earlier than Sept. as you already know the sex of the baby.

That is awesome Dr. Teeth! Two boys, good luck!

congratulations0an8.jpg

Congrats Dr. Teeth!!

Congrats Teeth!!

Congrats Dr. Teeth!! When is your wife due? I'm guessing earlier than Sept. as you already know the sex of the baby.

Yeah I forgot to add that she is due Aug 15th!

Wow there is something in the water! Congratulations!!!! That is wonderful! :smile:

Dang....There is a whole lot of sex by THP members. Congrats buddy!!!

WOW! That must be something in the water :D. Congratulations Doc and I am happy for you and the Mrs. and your little man will now be the BIG man :thumb:

During the Winter Season, No golf so what else you gonna do? Congrats Dr Teeth!

Wow there is something in the water! Congratulations!!!! That is wonderful! :smile:

SERIOUSLY!

Congrats! My goodness THP is seriously growing!

Congratulations! Having 2 boys will be a lot of work, but they will be fun. I'm 3 years older than my younger brother, and it was a nice age gap as well, so you'll have that going for you.

Congratulations! :cowboy:

(sorry, still no cigar smilie :smile:)

I'm glad I don't really drink water :D

Congrats Dr. Teeth!!!

congrats Dr!!

We are a fertile bunch!

Congrats Doc! One day we'll have to all get together with our families, like a family reunion or something.

Congrats Doc, this has been a crazy baby day, wonderful news that your boy will be a big brother to another little man.

Congrats on your new addition. Many blessings

Cograts Doc!!

We are a fertile bunch!

Congrats Doc! One day we'll have to all get together with our families, like a family reunion or something.

I like that idea! A THP Family reunion!

Back