THP FF Week 5 Thread

Huggins might be good insurance for me. Haha. I slept on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only have 1 TB running back, and thats blount. Not expecting a whole lot from him.

My bad I didnt know collie was out, thought he would play through the foot injury since he did last week.

Is this not exactly what got you in trouble in the last trade? Not reading?

Can we veto waiver/free agent pick ups?

Is this not exactly what got you in trouble in the last trade? Not reading?

I mean it doesnt concern me, since its not my team, so I didnt pay attention to it. I knew he was Questionable but he was last week to and still played.

But yes It got me in trouble last time because I didnt check everything right before the accept button. lol

JB, with the news that Ray Rice is going to return to his featured back role.. I would like to redo the trade. I thought for sure they would just sit a healthy Ray Rice.

JB, with the news that Ray Rice is going to return to his featured back role.. I would like to redo the trade. I thought for sure they would just sit a healthy Ray Rice.

Im sorry but you should have read everything before you hit the accept button, And you cant go back on your word even if something changes with the player that you didnt know hahahaha

I shoulda put the font on sarcasm lol.
Im sorry but you should have read everything before you hit the accept button, And you cant go back on your word even if something changes with the player that you didnt know hahahaha

I knee you were haha. I was just continuing thr banter lol
I knew you were being sarcastic thats why i said what I said lol

You make me laugh on the forum even more than on the golf course. Hysterical. But remember fair balance and veto are you friends kids.

Obama, I mean Bridges, is at it again. The politician himself just made another a trade.

Bring on the veto.

The stench you smell? Thats the smell of desperation and someone reaching and grasping at a victory. Like a politician sneaking some love in the boys airport bathroom, it sucks and wont pay off.

Trade just happened. With McCoy being a questionable start with his rib injury I offered ad mike bell for manningham, he had to decline but then I said I would throw in Johnson who isn't much but is still scoring points each week, so he said ok and offered me the trade and I accepted. Helps him out so if McCoy is a no go(looking that way he will have bell to start) and helps me out with a pretty good wr who gets his share of targets.

It was

Johnson
bell

Manningham
Morris

Well looks like y'all beat me to it lol

OEM this trade had nothing to do with this week it actually helps me out more on down the road but not really this week.

Trade just happened. With McCoy being a questionable start with his rib injury I offered ad mike bell for manningham, he had to decline but then I said I would throw in Johnson who isn't much but is still scoring points each week, so he said ok and offered me the trade and I accepted. Helps him out so if McCoy is a no go(looking that way he will have bell to start) and helps me out with a pretty good wr who gets his share of targets.

It was

Johnson
bell

Manningham
Morris

Did you figure that because you no longer have Moss and his goose egg he laid, you needed another WR that got zero catches? haha

Did you figure that because you no longer have Moss and his goose egg he laid, you needed another WR that got zero catches? haha

Lol yes I could not live without having a wr who gets 0 points, so had to get him. Almost went for bumfuq techs 4th string WR but couldn't find him in time haha

Lol. You finally got rid of Johnson huh?????

Well the good news is that you have another backup on your team. It wouldnt be the same without it. The bad news is, that the is still a 3rd WR, so he does get catches. You are not used to seeing catches...hehe

I'm hoping its dump off city to Fred Jackson... ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping its dump off city to Fred Jackson... ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!

wish we had done that deal minutes before we started talking...haha

Bridges is at it again...I was tempted to veto but couldn't do that to AD.

OEM - damn you! I woke up early this morning to see if I had gotten Roscoe through waivers.

Well the good news is that you have another backup on your team. It wouldnt be the same without it. The bad news is, that the is still a 3rd WR, so he does get catches. You are not used to seeing catches...hehe

Lol I figured giants will be throwing a lot late in games trying to catch up so it could help him out some more. He has a good match up this week against the texans so hopefully I can double dip with him and Eli.

Hopping for 2nd win of the season and with Lynch gone for the Bills I sure hope that Spiller gets some time in the backfield and not
just on special teams

OEM - damn you! I woke up early this morning to see if I had gotten Roscoe through waivers.

Oh so you wouldn't do that to ad but you would screw me over in a second lol

That is funny. We put our hat in the ring as well. Especially after local news there was praising him and OC saying he could be the #1 there moving forward as bad as that team is, you know they will have to throw. He started out slow, but I think he will DEFINITELY pick up steam in about 2-3 weeks.

Lol I figured giants will be throwing a lot late in games trying to catch up so it could help him out some more. He has a good match up this week against the texans so hopefully I can double dip with him and Eli.

Is it still called Double Dip if they both get 0? haha
Just kidding of course, Im sure he will get his 4 catches.

I was hoping so too because in another league I have Spiller. I'm kinda rooting against him now for some reason lol.
Hopping for 2nd win of the season and with Lynch gone for the Bills I sure hope that Spiller gets some time in the backfield and not
just on special teams

Back