The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it seriously a land yacht Chevy?

Hahahaha please let that be true.

--
tapatalk

I thought I read that it was a Chevelle. Honestly, how do you lose control of that car and take out a city block. Either that or he doesn't know how to drive.

I know. UNC is a decent team and has been for a few years. He was a big part of that. Glad to see him step in and succeed.

Whoa whoa whoa let's not get crazy!! The heels are awful (go nc state).

But yeah, I'm happy for him getting a shot. He has the talent to win with that team.

--
tapatalk

Saints better pay attention. Lions aren't crawling back home yet.

Man, the Lions just can't control themselves. It's unreal. Push the ref? That's craziness.

Kevin

Man, the Lions just can't control themselves. It's unreal. Push the ref? That's craziness.

Kevin

That's crap. Gotta be a pro no matter what. Violently execute your assignment, but like you say, stay in control.

With the lose by Detroit - The Green Bay Packers have won the NFC North.

With the lose by Detroit - The Green Bay Packers have won the NFC North.

That's two divisions clinched today. Niners did as well I believe.

You are correct.

Good. Niners are my pick to win the SB. Have been since like Week 5. I think they have the red zone D to keep the Pack at bay while Gore goes HAM.

Good. Niners are my pick to win the SB. Have been since like Week 5. I think they have the red zone D to keep the Pack at bay while Gore goes HAM.

I objectively vote for the opposite.

The 49ers scare me as a Packer fan.

I don't blame you. I think the Champ will be from the NFC whether it is the Niners or the Pack. Both are so good.

I don't blame you. I think the Champ will be from the NFC whether it is the Niners or the Pack. Both are so good.

The really fun part is that they do it in two very different ways. Almost the exact opposite.

The really fun part is that they do it in two very different ways. Almost the exact opposite.

On offense at least. I haven't watches much of the Pack... What is their D like? I know the Niners D lives on their red zone stops. They are so good in the red zone.

On offense at least. I haven't watches much of the Pack... What is their D like? I know the Niners D lives on their red zone stops. They are so good in the red zone.

They don't really have one.

The Pack has lived on their secondary picking off passes and taking possessions away. Otherwise, they just let the opposing team score really quickly so Aaron Rodgers can come back out onto the field.

They don't really have one.

The Pack has lived on their secondary picking off passes and taking possessions away. Otherwise, they just let the opposing team score really quickly so Aaron Rodgers can come back out onto the field.

That's what it looked like today. And that's why I think the Niners will win. Gore will eat up time and the Niners D should be able to contain ARod reasonably for the amount of time he has the ball. Or the Pack could go HAM and blow out the Niners. I think one of those two things will happen. Close game in the Niners favor or a blowout by the Pack.

That's what it looked like today. And that's why I think the Niners will win. Gore will eat up time and the Niners D should be able to contain ARod reasonably for the amount of time he has the ball. Or the Pack could go HAM and blow out the Niners. I think one of those two things will happen. Close game in the Niners favor or a blowout by the Pack.

Yeah the Giants had that same system and almost pulled it out. The 49ers can run the ball better than the Giants. The Packers have eated up some good defensive lines this year. I don't know how good the 49ers secondary is, but it better be good for them to stand a chance.

Yeah the Giants had that same system and almost pulled it out. The 49ers can run the ball better than the Giants. The Packers have eated up some good defensive lines this year. I don't know how good the 49ers secondary is, but it better be good for them to stand a chance.

From what I've seen, it's decent, then when it gets into the red zone it goes HAM like the rest of their D.

Good game by Tebow yesterday. Much better passing. Even had a real spiral on most throws instead of his usual wobbly duck looking thing. That one play where he wove in and out of traffic to his left and stayed alive to dump it off for that long TD was quite a play. Most of the big plays were to wide open guys but he put the ball on target for a change. Denver the team was lucky to win yesterday, though - took a INT return and a bad decision by Ponder to give them the win (and no AP). The miss Miller.

Madonna for the SB "entertainment"? Seriously? So our streak of 50+ has beens continues (minus the Black Eyed Peas, who have less vocal talent between them than the Chipmunks). All because of one of Janet's bewbs we now have a woman known for her pointy bras and who is as overtly sexual as any entertainer in recent history - how does that fit the NFL mold of avoiding controversy?

Is Caleb Hanie probably the second worst QB in the league behind someone on another teams bench? WOW. WTC. Orton had a better passer rating. Donovan come home!

Is Caleb Hanie probably the second worst QB in the league behind someone on another teams bench? WOW. WTC. Orton had a better passer rating. Donovan come home!

Did you watch the Lions racking up personal fouls last night? They're so misunderstood.

Kevin

Did you watch the Lions racking up personal fouls last night? They're so misunderstood.

Kevin

The dirtiest and one of the dirtiest teams went head to head last night.. I wasn't surprised tos ee the Lions lose their temper lol. It was almost a fun game to watch. I just couldnt believe he shoved the ref. What an idiot. Almost as stupid as punching someone in the face in front of the ref. Maybe its the coach....

The Bears can kiss the playoffs good bye yoccos. They need to do something bro. I felt bad for Julius Peppers yesterday. Forte out for 2-4 weeks.

That Cam Newton sure is good. He's breaking all kinds of records. The Panthers D played pretty well yesterday. That was nice to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back