Once the Caliber is thrown to a fiery death, and the Avenger/Sebring meet the same fate, Chrysler will have the best line up out there.

Sebring should be dying it's death soonish I imagine. The 200 is the replacement to it and by the reviews of it so far, it's substantially improved at a better price point

I have an '05 Dodge Magnum (station wagon) 5.7 litre 355hp HEMI with a K and N short ram that has a nice throaghty rumble to it when I manually shift through the gears with the stability control "off" of course. 0-60 in around 5.5 seconds. Not bad for a wagon. :)

I hate to be "that guy" but I think it is uglier than sin. What is up with the grill/bumper area?? ugh.

I guess im in the minority here. I dont think it looks good at all, maybe with some different wheels on it though. The newer Camaro's puts this thing to shame, IMO.

edit: beaten by jr.

I guess im in the minority here. I dont think it looks good at all, maybe with some different wheels on it though. The newer Camaro's puts this thing to shame, IMO.

edit: beaten by jr.

THe normal R/T is better looking than the SRT pictured there.
I know you are part of a large group of the population since the Camaro is outselling the Mustang and Challenger, but the Camaro is just terrible IMO. Bad on the outside, and god-awful on the inside.

Sebring should be dying it's death soonish I imagine. The 200 is the replacement to it and by the reviews of it so far, it's substantially improved at a better price point

The 200 is basically a warmed over Sebring. Change up the sheet metal, improved the interior a bit. Substantial improvement? I'll let the review by Scott Burgess from the Detroit News speak for me:
It performs better when compared to itself, but doesn't perform as well as any of its competition. That's a losing proposition.

It's vastly improved, but that's only because it was so horrendous before. Hopefully, this car is a placeholder until the real redesigned 200 arrives - eventually.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110310...-falls-short-of-the-competition#ixzz1JdQg7SFJ

Once the Caliber is thrown to a fiery death, and the Avenger/Sebring meet the same fate, Chrysler will have the best line up out there.

I'd argue that, but everyone likes different design looks. Personally, until Chrysler Group can prove that they can build a lineup that will get them out of the bottom 1/4 of all manufacturers for quality in the JD Power studies (both new & 3-year old) I wouldn't touch them.

They are sharp-looking cars. Not sure how well they will sell with gas being $4 a gallon though. Small cars, hybrids and midsize cars with 4-cylinder engines are going to be in high demand again.

I'd argue that, but everyone likes different design looks. Personally, until Chrysler Group can prove that they can build a lineup that will get them out of the bottom 1/4 of all manufacturers for quality in the JD Power studies (both new & 3-year old) I wouldn't touch them.

Amen to that. Their reputation for poor quality and poor fuel economy is hurting them.

The 200 is basically a warmed over Sebring. Change up the sheet metal, improved the interior a bit. Substantial improvement? I'll let the review by Scott Burgess from the Detroit News speak for me:

Righty then...
Some of the local guys were far more approving of it, apparently in error. Plus side: It still has a nice looking commercial! :D

Righty then...
Some of the local guys were far more approving of it, apparently in error. Plus side: It still has a nice looking commercial! :D

Completely agree, that is a great commercial. I'm just thankful I'm not working in Detroit and (hopefully) won't see a position there anytime soon.

THe normal R/T is better looking than the SRT pictured there.
I know you are part of a large group of the population since the Camaro is outselling the Mustang and Challenger, but the Camaro is just terrible IMO. Bad on the outside, and god-awful on the inside.

Really, ehh?? :alien:

Spoiler
2010_chevrolet_camaro_2.jpg

Spoiler
0904chp_04_z+2010_chevy_camaro_concept_vehicles+camaro_black_concept.jpg

Spoiler
chevy_camaro_2010.jpg

I think the Challengers look way better than the chargers.

We've had an '08 Charger and we haven't had a single problem with it - I argue that they are on the up and out and with the new wave of cars, they will break out very nicely.
The trucks have been doing well as well since the '09 1500 Ram was released.

Really, ehh?? :alien:

Spoiler
2010_chevrolet_camaro_2.jpg

Spoiler
0904chp_04_z+2010_chevy_camaro_concept_vehicles+camaro_black_concept.jpg

Spoiler
chevy_camaro_2010.jpg

I think the Challengers look way better than the chargers.

Camaros just don't float my boat I'm afraid - especially when people get them with the optional body kit.. they just look SO chunky and heavy and glued on.

All Domestic cars have had a terrible interior for the last 15+ years, but they're all turning around. The new Charger is way nicer than the previous one, and honestly kicks Toyota (the "benchmark") right up their pooper for design and aesthetics. Same goes for all new released mopars.
For Domestic interiors, I'd go Mopar, Ford, Chev... and even then I'd take a Chev's interior over any toyota's.

Back