Vibrant Golf Introduction

I bet if Vibrant were to send John Daly a set of the shafts that he plays, they would be in his bag in NO time!

imagine if he had different shafts for the style of pants he was wearing that day?

imagine if he had different shafts for the style of pants he was wearing that day?

I don't think Vibrant has a "vodka" paisley loudmouth color palette.

My new putter just arrived! Gaming it tomorrow to get an idea of what color it needs to be and shipping on Monday, woo-freaking-hoo!

A) Sparkle Bronze
B) Brush Chrome
c) Spun Copper Black Chrome

Just got back from picking up my putter from the guys at Vibrant and I am VERY impressed and happy with the work done. Willis and Partick are two of the nicest guys and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable with what is being done and they do a great job of explaining the process. I am definately going to get more work done by these guys and I recommend them to all who might read this thread.

Ok now a picture of my putter before:

Spoiler
Putter1_1.jpg

And now the "after":

Spoiler
Putter-New0_1.jpg

The work done was a change of shaft from step shaft to smooth shaft, a color treatment on that shaft and a new grip.

Nice stuff WR! Is that a red shaft?

I'm thinking about getting the sub 100 putter vibrant'ed and putter lounge'd. Hey Willis, would you recommend that I get the putter head refinished first or the shaft vibrant'ed?

Nope bright Orange and Black to match the bag. I will try to get a better picture outside today. Although is it rainy and overcast right now :(

Nope bright Orange and Black to match the bag. I will try to get a better picture outside today. Although is it rainy and overcast right now :(

Sweet WR. Looks like those boys did a great job.

I can't see it well on my phone, but did you have them engrave or put Vibrant or THP on that?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Nice WR!! That looks sweet! Great idea going to the stepless shaft too!

Looks great, thanks for the pics.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

your putter looks great White Rhino! Can't wait till the golf funds replenish and can send mine off. Love the orange.

Taylor Made Ghost Putter - Sparkle Red - Iomic White Grip

Taylor Made Ghost Putter - Sparkle Red - Iomic White Grip

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post some pictures of a Ghost putter that we finished last night.

9-Iron Man: Its the exact same setup as yours (except with a white grip). Yours ships out on monday.

Spoiler

rossaghost_sparkle_red.jpg

rossaghost_sparkle_red_face.jpg

rossaghost_sparkle_red_full.jpg

WR was the first to see it at our shop yesterday HAHA. Ill email you your shots on monday. I forgot to bring them home.

Its a Beauty!

Willis

Is that a red willis? If so, which one?

That is AWESOME Willis. We have a Tour Issue Ghost with the white and red grip that might need that done. Awesome stuff.

It looks amazing in person.

It is sparkle red.

JB.. Just sent her on in!

Im putting my list together. You saw the putter collection. I want them all done...hehe. I kid of course (sort of).

I am going to put together the MUST GET DONE FIRST 10, and then send them in.

That ghost is incredible! Love the white red white balance, someone is going to be super happy.

Came home late friday to find the Nike Method 003 waiting for me, in all its Vibrant flat black glory. I love it. Enough of me and onto the putter pics:

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

Looks great, Kev! That's a really good match for the head.

Super nice job OEM! That just looks sweet. I love the red grip on that flat black shaft and it all ties in with the black on the head. Very nice.

Back