The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey....it's Brett.....want to try on some Wranglers with me? Real.comfortable.jeans!'

Hey...it's Brett...do you think my tractors sexy?

You can view alleged pics of Brett's "Little Wrangler" at Deadspin. If that's not Favre on the tapes, it must be someone with the mimicry talents of Rich Little. Lots of radio talk today about how ESPN is not really covering this because they hope to get Brett on TV when he really retires. They went after Tiger like JB, GG, and TC go after a deal for a golf outing, so they're seeming lack of interest in the tapes and the pictures of "Little Wrangler" deserves question.

I enjoyed watching the man-boy play all those years in Cheeseland, but was not a fan of the person based on the stories you hear. If the allegations of him practically stalking and sending pictures of his Jimmy Johnson to a woman that looks disturbingly like a younger version of his cancer survivor wife are true, he's as big of a Little Wrangler as Tiger. Or at least close. I hope the fallout poison him, the Jets, and of course the stinking Viqueens.

The NFL is reportedly investigating the incidents as his wife's younger doppelganger was a game by game contracted employee of the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets.

Kevin

Now there's a report on Deadspin that Favre was inviting independent contractor massage therapists hired by the Jets to his hotel. Sending them "just nasty" texts, too.

Kevin

Vick out, Kolb to start for the Eagles. Grats Niners on your first win.

So today we get to see if the Chiefs are for real or not. Win or lose, close game or not, a decent showing against the Colts will go a long way to showing the Chiefs aren't just a flash in the pan. They have to look good.

I think they will keep it close Smalls. Still sticking to my thought in pre-season that they will be the surpise and win the AFC West. Looks good so far but alas only 3 games.

No Tauscher is down for the Pack. This week, maybe longer. WTF? Enough already.

Kevin

Hey Kevin, when you go to watch the pack play the boys on the 7th you sure they will have enough players to field a team? Lol

The injury bug has hit them hard.

disrespected how? Lemme guess this was brought on by the Randy Moss trade.

It was just about how qb's will get paid immediately while they stretch out the WR's contracts and how QB's get the love but yet if that #1 WR wasnt there then QB wouldnt have the numbers. A good Qb has to have that guy th throw to, and that so and so Wr sent that Qb to the pro bowl because of his play and all that good stuff. No MVP WR's ever, there was a lot about it, to long to type it all out lol It was good though.. It was brought up over TO but yes they talked about Moss to.

It was just about how qb's will get paid immediately while they stretch out the WR's contracts and how QB's get the love but yet if that #1 WR wasnt there then QB wouldnt have the numbers. A good Qb has to have that guy th throw to, and that so and so Wr sent that Qb to the pro bowl because of his play and all that good stuff. No MVP WR's ever, there was a lot about it, to long to type it all out lol It was good though.. It was brought up over TO but yes they talked about Moss to.

Sounds like Michael Irvin was talking. And I think New England won a superbowl without any #1 WR (in the traditional sense) last time I checked. Hard to give a guy the MVP with 100 touches in a season when QB's and RB's have it twice, 3 times, and even 4 times as many times. Disrespected...Yeah right!

Or, all WR's need a good QB to deliver them the ball and without that, look terrible.

Sounds like Michael Irvin was talking. And I think New England won a superbowl without any #1 WR (in the traditional sense) last time I checked. Hard to give a guy the MVP with 100 touches in a season when QB's and RB's have it twice, 3 times, and even 4 times as many times. Disrespected...Yeah right!

Or, all WR's need a good QB to deliver them the ball and without that, look terrible.

lol you're exactly right. Him and Faulk got into it pretty good.

Yah I'm gonna respectfully disagree. QB is far away the most important player on the offense. They call all the audibles, they touch the ball every single play, the list goes on and on.

I can't even fathom how someone could honestly believe a WR is even close to as important as a QB.

Yah I'm gonna respectfully disagree. QB is far away the most important player on the offense. They call all the audibles, they touch the ball every single play, the list goes on and on.

I can't even fathom how someone could honestly believe a WR is even close to as important as a QB.

That really wasnt the argument, it wasnt qb vs. Wr. You just had to have watched it, but it wasnt qb vs. Wr.

Edit: I should have worded my post better, when I typed it out, it made it sound like it was qb vs. wr. Sorry, my fault, didnt mean for it sound like that.

Ah my fault, but from your previous post it sounded as though that is exactly what it was about.

Edit for your edit: Got it, just miscommunication =)

J. FInley is being taken off the field for the packers already.

Forte 101 yards on 4 carries.... Lol. Bears have thrown 1 pass.

Two bad first quarter calls by Haley already. The onsides kick to put the defense in a hole (luckily they only gave up a field goal), and the go for it on fourth down in the Red Zone when you could have tied it up on the road. UGGGH!

Julius Peppers just blew by Carolina's RT blocked the pass and came up with the interception. Dude is a beast.

Chester Taylor with a TD. 24-3 Bears.

Edit: Officials changed their mind... Challenge by the Bears... Currently 17-3.

You know your secondary sucks when eli has over a 100 yards and a td in first quarter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back