Irritated With The PGA

Craig Mac

Reaction score
A few months ago I got a DVD from the PGA. I am assuming they got my name and address from Golf Digest as I have never had any dealing with the PGA. They sent this DVD and it was said that it "was at no obligation to me", I could return it, throw it away or send them money for it. I think I opted to throw it away(can't find it). So now every few weeks I get this letter in the mail asking me to return or pay $12.95 for it. Once again it says in each letter "you are under no obligation to do anything and can consider it a free gift". I believe this is the 6th letter I have received in the last 2-3 months and wish I would have just sent the damn dvd back so they could bug someone else with it.

I got the same thing over a year ago (and it was actually about two years ago!). Don't know if it's the same DVD as I haven't watched it yet! But I just kept it, never heard another thing about it.

They must really like you Craig!

I hate it when that happens Craig. But then again, I hate getting 10 letters a month from "discover" begging me to open a credit card... It ends up being my obligation to get rid of the stuff... It's like they are giving me paper to throw away.

Hopefully they give up. Maybe you should contact them and get real heated!

I hate it when that happens Craig. But then again, I hate getting 10 letters a month from "discover" begging me to open a credit card... It ends up being my obligation to get rid of the stuff... It's like they are giving me paper to throw away.
Hopefully they give up. Maybe you should contact them and get real heated!

Courtesy of Mitch Hedberg: "Whenever I walk, people try to hand me out fliers, and when someone tries to hand me out a flier, it’s kinda like they’re saying, 'Here, you throw this away.' "

Is there a contact number Craig? I would just call them and tell them you have no idea what they are talking about. The last thing you want is for them to send it to collections over 12 bucks.

Courtesy of Mitch Hedberg: "Whenever I walk, people try to hand me out fliers, and when someone tries to hand me out a flier, it’s kinda like they’re saying, 'Here, you throw this away.' "

hahah yuss!! Mitch was the man. Well played Smalls.

The NRA is doing the same thing to me now. I called and they told me to ignore the letters and I won't be charged.

The NRA is doing the same thing to me now. I called and they told me to ignore the letters and I won't be charged.

The NRA has the most obnoxious cold callers ever. They spout out this 30 second speech so fast you can't even understand what they're saying then follow with...

"So we can count on you for a 100$ donation right?"

They then proceed to get downright ugly when you tell them no.

Same thing here! I just didn't respond. No idea where the DVD is. They can't send you to collections if they're telling us its a free gift. Worked in collections for awhile and they would be in the wrong.

I ignored it. I was under no obligation.

By the way, what the hell is a "free gift"? Isn't a gift by its very nature free?

Back