JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomorrow THP Tester Hawk and myself will be taking on two LPGA players in a little match at Falcon's Fire Golf Course. To make it fair we are going to have some fun with it of course.

Our Opponents
Meredith Duncan and Kris Tamulis will be coming up to THP to take us on and we are delighted and want to thank them for taking the time to do so. Both of these girls can flat out play and if you are on twitter, give them a follow and say thanks.
@kktamulis
@Meredith_Duncan
They are in a class that we are not, but are good sports about it and will be a blast to learn from

The Match
To make it fair, we will be doing a match play of sorts as teams. For the girls, there two scores will be combined each hole to create their score. On our side we will take the best score from the two of us and double it. So if they both par a hole and we get a par and a bogey, we still tie the hole.

The Stakes
To be determined, but I assure you it wont be much. :act-up:

The Thread
We are going to shoot a ton of video and pictures out there with them as well as update on the fly through from our wonderful Android devices. You will be able to follow the action right here to see if we have any shot at all.

We hope you guys follow along as we try our best against two wonderful golfers.

Videos from Today
We are going to apologize in advance because we were having some camera issues with the sound. Wind picked up late in the day, but for most of the day it was pretty calm.

[video=youtube;oa7-nLWIQbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa7-nLWIQbU[/video]

[video=youtube;4NUx_Zua-dA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NUx_Zua-dA[/video]

[video=youtube;lgMg1U9k3-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgMg1U9k3-U[/video]

[video=youtube;Sbx-P94WvDA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbx-P94WvDA[/video]

[video=youtube;4PmlMvG-n5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PmlMvG-n5g[/video]

Last edited:
That's pretty sweet. Have fun, can;t wait to see the videos and pics.

Excellent stuff. Thanks ladies for taking the time to do this, its going to be a very fun thread to follow along with. Good luck gents, I have a feeling your going to need it.

Good luck, make THP proud!

(runs to place bets on the ladies)

I can't wait to read the updates. Have fun you guys.

Very cool!

Looking forward to watching the coverage tomorrow

Excited to see the pics and video footage of this. Hope you guys don't embarrass yourself and get beat by a couple girls lol. Try not to get any 16's on a par 4.

I'm looking forward to this! Have fun guys and do THP proud.

This sounds like a blast, but sorry in advance boys, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Best of luck boys - do us proud!!

Sent from my Tapatalk!

That's really cool of them! Have fun guys!

Tap before talk.

What a fun round. Going to be interesting to see how this turns out. You know, there are people who say a low single digit amateur can beat a women professional if you play a long enough course.

I'm not one of those people.

Kevin

Ok, so we are in for a pretty big challenge tomorrow. I'm glad I got to play today to have a day to get used to the grass and the greens. Looking for a good round as my back nine today was much better than the front.

WITB
R9 SuperTri 10.5 with Miyazaki Silver
Cleveland Launcher 17° Ultralite
Srixon Z-Star 5w
Mizuno JPX-800 22° Hybrid
Wilson Staff Di11 irons 5-GW
Callaway Jaws 52°
Mizuno MP T-11 58°
Seemore Si3

That sounds really fun. Good luck guys!

What a fun round. Going to be interesting to see how this turns out. You know, there are people who say a low single digit amateur can beat a women professional if you play a long enough course.

I'm not one of those people.

Kevin

Neither am I, that is why we get some odds. These girls can flat out play and I love playing with people that hit the ball as well as they do.

Can't wait for this to happen! Gonna be fun to follow.

Good luck you guys. You're gonna need some! Not saying you suck or anything, hehehe.

Video on Hawk's expression as the Ladies tee off......that should be priceless. Um, good luck though guys!

Break out the vitamins boys, haha. Them girls can go long. (I'd love to be doing this, yet glad I'm not, lol).

I'm super excited about seeing these ladies in action. Win or lose, it will be great fun and should provide some entertainment for you guys.

I'm super excited about seeing these ladies in action. Win or lose, it will be great fun and should provide some entertainment for you guys.

Have fun buddy!

Good luck...should be interesting! Awesome that they are willing to participate in this...very cool of these LPGA ladies.

It's so cool to watch a pro hit a tee shot. It starts off low then slowly climbs for what seems forever before descending back down. Mine start off low, get high real quick, then come down even faster!

Awesome. that sounds like a ton of fun. I may have overlooked this, but are you all (THP and LPGA) playing from the same tee's?

Back