I have faith in you boys, go out there and play well! Regardless just have some fun and we all will be here to follow along!

Awesome. that sounds like a ton of fun. I may have overlooked this, but are you all (THP and LPGA) playing from the same tee's?

They probably are but the ladies may be feeling generous and let the boys play from the girls tee box...haha just messin with ya dudes.

I have faith in you boys, go out there and play well! Regardless just have some fun and we all will be here to follow along!

Thanks dude.

Ok, so we are in for a pretty big challenge tomorrow. I'm glad I got to play today to have a day to get used to the grass and the greens. Looking for a good round as my back nine today was much better than the front.

WITB
R9 SuperTri 10.5 with Miyazaki Silver
Cleveland Launcher 17° Ultralite
Srixon Z-Star 5w
Mizuno JPX-800 22° Hybrid
Wilson Staff Di11 irons 5-GW
Callaway Jaws 52°
Mizuno MP T-11 58°
Seemore Si3

Now that is a mix of great clubs right there! I'm glad to see you've got that 17° 3 wood I've been bragging about. I flat out love that club! I take it you do too??????

They are such cute girls and so talented. You are going to have to work on staying focused. Have fun.

Hope you guys and gals have a great time!!

I can't wait to hear more about it!

Now that is a mix of great clubs right there! I'm glad to see you've got that 17° 3 wood I've been bragging about. I flat out love that club! I take it you do too??????

I hit a few very nice shots with it today. I love the sound of that thing.

Have a great time JB and Hawk. I have confidence THP will come out on top with this challenge. JB and Hawk's short game is unpregnable.

Thanks for the well wishes everybody. We tee off at 10am at what looks to be a pretty challenging course http://falconsfire.com/

I have to say a big thanks to the ladies for taking the time to come play against us. This is going to be a great time and we're going to do our best to bring home a victory ;)

Thanks for the well wishes everybody. We tee off at 10am at what looks to be a pretty challenging course http://falconsfire.com/

I have to say a big thanks to the ladies for taking the time to come play against us. This is going to be a great time and we're going to do our best to bring home a victory ;)

Well with your new found hole out abilitys and JB's new confidence exuding irons you boys just may get it done.

I would love to play with some talented lady golfers. All I get to see at the course is a bunch of ugly old men. Have fun.

Awesome! Look forward to hearing how it goes. You guys need to represent the "Hackers" among us :)

Have fun!

The Match
To make it fair, we will be doing a match play of sorts as teams. For the girls, there two scores will be combined each hole to create their score. On our side we will take the best score from the two of us and double it. So if they both par a hole and we get a par and a bogey, we still tie the hole.

Good thing I'm not down there! That would read "and we get a par and a double bogey, we still tie the hole." hehe

Thp in da house

Great idea, it was great of those ladies to agree to do this. It will be fun following it tomorrow. Good luck and make us proud.

They are such cute girls and so talented. You are going to have to work on staying focused. Have fun.

I'll be rooting for THP and cheering for the ladies... Nah, those ladies know how to bring it so I'll stick with the underdogs!

I would love to play with some talented lady golfers. All I get to see at the course is a bunch of ugly old men. Have fun.

double true! ALWAYS for me too!

this is going to be awesome! i have no idea what to expect as ive never seen JB or Hawk play - but im guessing the LPGA gals dont par every hole, which would be JB/Hawks best outcome heh. If one of em starts stroking birdies ya all might be in trouble. But from what ive heard - JB's short game will keep in play.

should be a good time listening in. good luck fellas!

Have fun, this is such a great idea. :bananadance:

I am up early (shocking I know) for our round today. I want to personally thank Meredith and Kris for coming up to play with us today and we are going to have a great time. While I have played with Meredith before, I have not played with Kris, but am pretty well aware of her abilities.

We will keep this thread updated throughout the day when we can with updates and some pictures and of course when we finish and return to THP HQ, we will upload some video for everybody as well.

I am up early (shocking I know) for our round today. I want to personally thank Meredith and Kris for coming up to play with us today and we are going to have a great time. While I have played with Meredith before, I have not played with Kris, but am pretty well aware of her abilities.

We will keep this thread updated throughout the day when we can with updates and some pictures and of course when we finish and return to THP HQ, we will upload some video for everybody as well.

Good stuff. Should be nice weather today for all of us playing in Florida.

Falcon's Fire is a really nice track. I'm interested to hear what kind of shape it's in right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck fellas. There's at least one arena you two should thrive in and that's smack talking. If the ladies get an early lead, release the kracken!

Just do your thing lads, you'll be fine.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Thanks, TC! I'm playing that JPX800 hybrid just for you buddy.

Good luck fellas. There's at least one arena you two should thrive in and that's smack talking. If the ladies get an early lead, release the kracken!

Just do your thing lads, you'll be fine.

Thanks, TC! I'm playing that JPX800 hybrid just for you buddy.

Nice! Hit it well. Just go on a tear today. Just drain putts from everywhere dude. They won't know what hit them.

Dude, I'm feeling the putter today. The Si3w surprised the hell out of my last night.

Nice! Hit it well. Just go on a tear today. Just drain putts from everywhere dude. They won't know what hit them.

Back