The Possibility of Another Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my....let the frenzy commence!

Must be fun to just post one word and have 20 people post excitedly after that. :wink: Would love to see another one of these events sometime in the future.

I wiki'd that ish

[h=1]HMM[/h]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hmm)
Jump to: navigation, search
37px-Wiktionary-logo-en.svg.png
Look up hmm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
HMM may refer to:

The next Morgan Cup is going to be through an Armenian Sporting Organization!!!

YAY!!!

Cue the drumroll... It may a long drumroll though JB has a way of driving interest to crazy levels before divulging his secrets!!

Drumroll? Did someone say drumroll?
I got that covered... badabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabada
badabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabada

I think the period is giving this away. haha

Wow that's one intriguing hmmm.

Ive really tried to stay out of this thread because I dont want to get myself too excited like I did last time. But I hope there is another one, and I hope I am involved.

That original Hmmmm, just got more intriguing and now its Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Spill the beans before we go crazy.

Oh. Damn. That makes my brain hurt.

Two "hmmmms" in one day. Wonder how fast this thread blows up now?

I'll post more if you spill the beans!

Does JB love stirring us all up into a frenzy? hmmmmmm....

I just go in from playing a round and this I see a hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I am glad that I have already played today, I would not be able to concentrate.

I think this is one of the coolest events I've ever seen. I would absolutely love to participate in something like this. If there's anything I can do to contribute to its viability, I'm a poor student, but I'm a hard worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back