Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, i wonder how much they would give me for my MX-200s? i wonder if they offer less since they give you 50% more?

only one way to find out, i guess

hmm, i wonder how much they would give me for my MX-200s? i wonder if they offer less since they give you 50% more?

only one way to find out, i guess

Usually they don't, they probably just go off a pricing guide like PGA Value guide. If they don't, you should check to see if they have them worth more and see if they'll match PGA. If that makes sense.

i called and they said $200 if they were mint. and they said $310 total after the deal. not sure where the aditional $10 comes from.

eh, not enough to move the needle for me. ill stay with my MX-200s i guess.

good! i love getting a good wedgie!

Sounds like a potential bet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*finding kitty litter to fill TC and OEM's gas tanks with* hehe

do I even dare ask how or why you came across that buckle OEM? Romosexuals.com?

hahaha, good call! OEM was doing some ineresting googling.

Kingdom59.com has Taylormade Stuff on sale right now. Here are just a few of the deals.

Superfast Driver - 185
Superfast Driver TP - 239
Burner Plus Irons - 289
Ghost Putter - 119
Superfast Fairway - 135

Golfetail.com has Callaway Jaws wedges for 69.99. Use coupon code CHROME-1012

TGW.com has Bridgestone Tour B330 and B330 S for $34.98

budgetgolf.net has a blowout on Nike golf bags. Picked up a SQ Tour Carry for 50% off.

Kingdom59 has the TM Burner 2.0 irons on sale today.

Steel - 4-PW - $549
Steel - 3-PW - $599
Graphite - 4-PW - $689
Women's - $759

Gpppgolf has a 10% off site wide sale right now with free shipping on apparel orders over $50.

The PGA Superstore is offering a 50% bonus on trade in clubs towards the purchase of new Mizuno sticks. Offer period is from 10/1 to 12/31

too bad its just on Mizzies! SMG, you been going to that place often? Next time you roll up there see if they have the Callaway Diablo Edge forged irons.

Cobra S2 drivers on sale at www.golfetail.com for $169.99 using coupon code COBRAS2-1021 (plus free shipping).

kingdom59 has CG15 wedges for $89 today (or a 3 wedge set for $255)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back