Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I thought you said you were going to wait for your fitting before buying anything.

LOL JB this actually wasn't a driver. But I appreciate you keeping an eye on me....don't let me cave!

so my cousin gave me 2 red ringed xbox 360's and i fixed both of them
what he didnt give me was all the accessories
controllers
av wire
power chord
and obviously games
well the accessories in and of itself cost just as much as getting a refurbished xbox with all the accessories
heck the frikken power brick is $40 bucks on its own... used
ridiculous

controllers
av wire
power chord
and obviously games
well the accessories in and of itself cost just as much as getting a refurbished xbox with all the accessories
ridiculous

Dude, you want to fix mine? I will pay you for it.

controllers
av wire
power chord
and obviously games
ridiculous

Buy it from your buddy. He has no use for them lol

Or sell one to get the accessories for the other.

Buy it from your buddy. He has no use for them lol

Or sell one to get the accessories for the other.

he has one working one and the accessories for the ones he gave me he lost or are somewhere in his house but he cant remember where

So I went to the doctor yesterday for my annual exam, thank GOODNESS its only once a year :sweat: But I also got my flu shot, my arm hurts like crazy now!! AND when I had blood drawn, they gave up on the baby butterfly needles, so it was a regular sized poker and everytime she switched vials, OMG, my arm felt like it was going to burst, it hurt so bad :crying: Luckily, its only once a year :)

My hockey bag is way too heavy. Just another reason why I hate winter lol.

If I die on the rink today, tc can have my sticks lol

frapping ebay! some snake just undercut me, stole something i wanted in a bad, bad way!!!!! i hope it's not a THP'er i may ban them, lol

It's cause you dont talk trash in the NFL thread. And you're left handed. Thats my theory.
frapping ebay! some snake just undercut me, stole something i wanted in a bad, bad way!!!!! i hope it's not a THP'er i may ban them, lol

I just got that email too. I was checking to see if you won it but that didnt look like you. FLTC's going to be very very mad.

It's cause you dont talk trash in the NFL thread. And you're left handed. Thats my theory.

my life sucks, but i can make a baby, so i'm good.

I just got that email too. I was checking to see if you won it but that didnt look like you. FLTC's going to be very very mad.

he is very, very upset!

DUde I love your outlook! Now go and Roadhouse that ebay'er. Or I will.
my life sucks, but i can make a baby, so i'm good.

he is very, very upset!

DUde I love your outlook! Now go and Roadhouse that ebay'er. Or I will.

haha, the seller was awesome, i was trying to get them to remove the listing and sell it outright but we ran out of time. dangit! someone got a sweet, sweet buckle and i'm going to roadhouse a beer or two now.

a really sweet belt buckle dude. i've not seen anything quite like it, and it was awesome! i'm sad.

This wasn't a golf related buckle from a seller in Minnesota was it?

*fingers crossed*

This wasn't a golf related buckle from a seller in Minnesota was it?

*fingers crossed*

haha, no, the seller was in AZ it was a great odyssey belt buckle. i've not seen anything like it.

haha, no, the seller was in AZ it was a great odyssey belt buckle. i've not seen anything like it.

Sheew, didn't wanna shack up in a cabin in backwoods Georgia with someone I beat out on the bay. Nothing like waking up in the sticks with the impression of a 3 iron on your noggin.

Thread hijack over

After switching my browser to Google Chrome the past 3 mos, I went back to Mozilla FireFox. Chrome is still too buggy for me and while it's faster and simpler looking, the reliability isn't there for me yet. Sorry FF, I should have stayed the course while you were going through your updates and reconfig

After switching my browser to Google Chrome the past 3 mos, I went back to Mozilla FireFox. Chrome is still too buggy for me and while it's faster and simpler looking, the reliability isn't there for me yet. Sorry FF, I should have stayed the course while you were going through your updates and reconfig

I have done the same thing. I have to support ie, FireFox,safari, and chrome. Been using theMAC more at work these days. But on a pc I have been going back and forth between Chrome and FireFox

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I haven't had any troubles with Chrome. Love the speed.

Thin blood, thick blood, thin, thick, thin, thick.... this crap must end. I was going in to get my blood checked weekly and all went well, so didn't have to go for several weeks. Back to thick again this AM, so back to getting my finger stuck weekly again. Guess this should be on the mildly annoying thread, but come on. No peanutes, popcorn, green leafy foods, no greasy foods, how the hell is a person supposed to live? I want a giant greasy taco, followed by a sloppy chili burger and fries.

Not if I ban you first! hehehe

Found out last minute we are Having that fake hardwood flooring installed in the bedrooms today, which seriously delayed me getting on the road this morning. Here it is post 12 and I'm just rolling into englewood, FL. Just enough time for lunch and rush to the course.

I hate being rushed on vacation.

pergo? I loathe that stuff. it makes dogs sound like they're walking on plastic all the time
Found out last minute we are Having that fake hardwood flooring installed in the bedrooms today, which seriously delayed me getting on the road this morning. Here it is post 12 and I'm just rolling into englewood, FL. Just enough time for lunch and rush to the course.

I hate being rushed on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back