adidas Golf Announces New Golf Bags

I agree, do it Ddec! plus, walking and carrying your bag is for the birds....and caddies

Thanks Adidas, I had just decided on the Green Slime Staff bag, now ya'll have gone and introduced one of the sweetest bags ever in that white staff bag...surely I don't need two staff bags :rockon:

FWIW, the Clutch is the best bag I've ever had, simplicity defined!

Thanks Adidas, I had just decided on the Green Slime Staff bag, now ya'll have gone and introduced one of the sweetest bags ever in that white staff bag...surely I don't need two staff bags :rockon:

FWIW, the Clutch is the best bag I've ever had, simplicity defined!

they gave you a purse? hehe

That is preposterous.

Haha, thought that might get ya. I have taken a liking to them, I blame you for posting the pics of your collection/treasure trove of bags.

But seriously, Adidas does make some great bags, I've put mine through heck and back and it still works and looks perfect. Example, it survived sliding out of the truck at highway speed...the one time I put it in the bed!

Love the white stand/tour bag!

Loving the top one, white. I wonder how many dividers it has. If that number is right, I may have to get one

Who cares about the number of dividers... it has an "external pen slot." That might become a litmus test for me.

Who cares about the number of dividers... it has an "external pen slot." That might become a litmus test for me.

LMFAO!!! never even thought of that! good thinking

That white bag rocks. Sadly, I can't seem to keep anything white stain free. I need black and white not white with black stripes.

Back