Playing the wrong shaft?

Try them and get some numbers on a launch monitor, but for the most part you should go with what feels good to you. You may lose yardage if you go with what feels good to you, but you will at least have good confidence in your drive.

Which shaft is in your R9?

Whatever the stock shaft was, never got into changing anything after I bought it off the shelf at Dicks

ok cool, I'll keep those in mind as well.

The R9 is pretty much dead to me, if Galaxy wasnt offering next to nothing in trade for it, it would already be gone....It was WAY shorter than all of my R11 and 2.0 drives

FWIW - GolfSmith offers a fair amount more than Golf Galaxy does on trade-ins. The R9 is worth between $60 and $110 at GS.

FWIW - GolfSmith offers a fair amount more than Golf Galaxy does on trade-ins. The R9 is worth between $60 and $110 at GS.

yeah I saw that, Im hoping that they extend thier trade up program so I can get maybe $80 for it plus the $50 credit, if not, Ill just buy something outright through Patty at Blind9 and work on selling the R9 on the side

Did a search on this subject and came across this thread. After reading it, Its amazing how much 441's shaft/equipment knowledge has changed since he joined THP. Goes to show what sort of information that can be learned on THP.

LOL, good bump, I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading it.

Back