Golfer shot in North Texas

Super_Dave79

Reaction score
Handicap
way2high
It is a slow day at work so I have more time to post today...............

I just read this story about a golfer in Denison, TX (about an hour north of Dallas) that was shot because his dog wandered onto a neighboring property and I had to share.

I can't believe this. It definitely makes me think twice about looking for those hooks close to the golf course houses!

Golfer Killed because of Wandering Dog

Thats just crazy.

Heard about this on the news last night. Tragic story. Will not get into right and wrong....but just a terrible situation all around.

Denison is a smaller country town, which is why I am guessing he was allowed to take his pet on the course. But still, if you live next to a golf course, you have to expect people approaching your property to a certain extent.

HOLY ISH! That is absolutely ludicrous! I think this thread could turn into a gun debate, but seriously. "if you're gonna shoot my dog shoot me!" and then bam?

dumb

His lack of remorse is absolutely disgusting.

That is awful. I am speechless after reading that. Tragic story.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Absolutely ridiculous. It should never happen.

Im from Texas and we all know its stance on guns so theres no reason to get into that but I agree that this is just insane. First the dog and then the guy? Makes no sense at all. That dude must have mental issues or something, thats just cold blooded.

Yes, I should clarify. I was not posting this with the intent of bringing up the gun debate.

Mainly I was just wanting to share this with people not in the DFW metroplex. It just goes to show that no matter where you are, even on a golf course, you always have to be weary of your surroundings because you never know who or what could happen.

Yes, I should clarify. I was not posting this with the intent of bringing up the gun debate.

Mainly I was just wanting to share this with people not in the DFW metroplex. It just goes to show that no matter where you are, even on a golf course, you always have to be weary of your surroundings because you never know who or what could happen.

My bad too, I know that was not your intention! That is just flat out crazy though.

Very sad story, its a tragedy to see a person who survived military service get killed at home playing golf. Shouldnt work out that way.

I saw this on the news yesterday and its just ridiculous. Whats even dumber is the guy is being charged with murder but yet is out on bail, WTF???!!!

I have a feeling a few golf balls might 'accidentally' start flying at his house. Hope he gets life in prison.

What a horrible thing to happen. I say we give Texas back to Mexico.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I saw this on the news yesterday and its just ridiculous. Whats even dumber is the guy is being charged with murder but yet is out on bail, WTF???!!!

I have a feeling a few golf balls might 'accidentally' start flying at his house. Hope he gets life in prison.

See now were going to start a whole new debate but I dont think aholes like this deserve to be in prison getting a free ride. I'll leave it at that.

That is absolutely disgusting. That guy should be put away for life. What a POS.

See now were going to start a whole new debate but I dont think aholes like this deserve to be in prison getting a free ride. I'll leave it at that.

I'm with kmac. Just bury the guy.

Im ok with the other part your referring to. The life in prison was just the first thing that came to mind, but im good with the other one to.

I'll leave it too but I think we have the same thoughts.

These kinds of people need to be dropped onto a small island full of deadly snakes, crocs, lizards, hungry lions and Canadians.

These kinds of people need to be dropped onto a small island full of deadly snakes, crocs, lizards, hungry lions and Canadians.

Don't forget Steve Jobs dude.

Don't forget Steve Jobs dude.

What about him? You want an island full of hungry, angry, deadly Steve Jobs's?

These kinds of people need to be dropped onto a small island surrounded by huge great whites and full of deadly snakes, crocs, lizards, hungry lions and Canadians.

Fify. That sounds like the perfect place for him. Make sure that ahole cant swim away.

+1......

Back