any Indiana THP'ers Play GolfWeek Am Tour?

highscoreinky

Hope is not a method.
Reaction score
Handicap
Any Indiana THP'ers play on the GolfWeek Am Tour (formerly eGolf)? Just received a notice to play at Otter Creek on April 30th for the Indianapolis section.

Thinking about going as I've never played Otter Creek and have heard nothing but good things about the course. I play on the regular and senior tour for the Lexington area. Our tournament director was the one who sent out an email to see if any of the Kentucky players wanted to help support the Indy section.

I won $100 on the Golfweek tour here in Dallas a couple weeks ago. Won a skins pot, just about paid for the day in fact with winnings, it is awesome, tons of fun. Costs much less than the Golf Channel Am tour too which doesn't hurt, a full season of tournaments I figured to be almost twice as much on the GC Am tour for the same number of tournaments. Can't help you up there in Indiana this summer although with a membership I could fly up and play there too sometime, you can play in any event on any GW Am Tour in the country with a membership. It is a great deal, I highly recommend it.

I won $100 on the Golfweek tour here in Dallas a couple weeks ago. Won a skins pot, just about paid for the day in fact with winnings, it is awesome, tons of fun. Costs much less than the Golf Channel Am tour too which doesn't hurt, a full season of tournaments I figured to be almost twice as much on the GC Am tour for the same number of tournaments. Can't help you up there in Indiana this summer although with a membership I could fly up and play there too sometime, you can play in any event on any GW Am Tour in the country with a membership. It is a great deal, I highly recommend it.

I agree that GolfWeek is a great tour to play on. Played the Golf Channel Am Tour in 2009 and was a flight winner 3 times. Played one event on the GolfWeek tour and won that one. In 2010 I only played on the GolfWeek Tour and won 4 of the 9 events I played in. I definately recommend GoflWeek over the Golf Channel tour. The tournament director of the GolfWeek Tour is outstanding, the membership fee is cheaper, has better prizes, more competition, and they continue to grow in Lexington/Louisville area.

well Ive heard Otter Creek is awesome, so enjoy!

I'm registered for the Golfweek Tour in Indianapolis but I don't think I'm going to make the Otter Creek tournament. I was only planning on playing 5 or so tournaments this year since school + work is kicking my butt.

I was a little worried about the kind of turnout we'll be getting since it's the inaugural season and apparently my suspicions are confirmed by the fact that they're asking you guys to come and support us.

Have fun! Who knows, maybe next weekend will free up for me and I'll register.

Back