What are you doing Easter Sunday?

wcueb923

Reaction score
Handicap
I hope every has a Happy Easter Sunday....I'll be starting mine with 18 holes....

I'm going to be mowing the yard for the first time this year. Hopefully I will get done before it rains.

I'm going to be mowing the yard for the first time this year. Hopefully I will get done before it rains.

Wow Can't say if your lucky or not. I have to mow every week here in Florida. Stay Dry

Hoping to play 18 between the storms. we are getting absolutely crushed with storms right now and there is rain in the forecast through the next week. Kill me.

Going to wear my bonnet to the parade.

Kevin

We are visiting our daughter and her family tomorrow morning. We have a 3yo granddaughter, and I'm fairly certain there's easter eggs to be located. A local course has a 1pm shotgun start special going to get golfers out on Easter afternoon. I'm doing that with some buddies. Picked up some new irons last week so this will be the first time I've fired live rounds with them. I'm looking forward to the day tomorrow, it should be fun all the way around.

Watching NHL and relaxing

Hopefully putting in some solid hours towards getting the University's Solar Car up and running.
7 days and counting till she has to be on the road!

My Easter started with my 3yr old climbing into bed @630 asking for juice ;-) happy to see him as always. The rest of the day will bring brunch and an Easter egg hunt at the Rossi's house then home to entertain another group of friends for Easter dinner.
I hope no matter what you do today that you enjoy the day!

Skins this morning. Dinner with my parents.

Heading out to church in about 2 minutes, spending some time with family afterwards. Looking forward to the ham for lunch.

Hopefully putting in some solid hours towards getting the University's Solar Car up and running.
7 days and counting till she has to be on the road!

That sounds awesome good luck with that.

Heading out to church in about 2 minutes, spending some time with family afterwards. Looking forward to the ham for lunch.

Mass last night, Smoked ham smoking ,Time for some GOLF. And then some more Family time. Enjoy Dawg

My 8 yr old woke me up at 6:30 this morning going crazy. Already worked out. My wife's family will be here in 45 min for Easter Brunch, then golf later this afternoon.

As most of you probably know JB don't celebrate Easter, nor did we celebrate passover (is that over yet?) so today is just another day for us but we hope everyone who does celebrate today has wonderful Easter!

Maybe the Easter bunny will still bring me some chocolate?

Just another day, I don't have any imaginary friends, outgrew that a long time ago.

Going to the gym, then to the golf course, then to my 92 year old Mom's house for dinner. The order of the first two events might have to change as the temp is supposed to be in the 90's this afternoon!

If I use a yellow ball is it still ok to golf on Easter? I think I have some yellow B330RX left.

If I use a yellow ball is it still ok to golf on Easter? I think I have some yellow B330RX left.

Yellow balls always are cool good buddy :golf2:. I might have to pull a couple out of my pants as well. Z-Star's today :thumb:

Yellow balls always are cool good buddy :golf2:. I might have to pull a couple out of my pants as well. Z-Star's today :thumb:

Yellow are always better then blue ;)

Smokin a ham and having family and friend over should be a good day ,. Kids have been up since 5:30 am and all hopped up on candy going to be along one today , it's all good though
Enjoy Easter THP

Just going to go to church, cook a little something, and spend some time with my girlfriend, Mother, and Grandmother.

We are pretty low key, but always have great family time!

Back