Callaway Razr X Irons - All Lines

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the new for 2011 Callaway Razr X irons. THP has your early in hand pictures of what is on tap from Callaway for next year.

Razr X
Razr X Tour
Razr X Forged

Razr X
1072775365_xRZiG-L-1.jpg

1072775297_S6QEi-L-1.jpg

1072775313_CX3as-L-1.jpg

1072775393_LPBM2-L-1.jpg

1072775339_ZKZoc-L-1.jpg

Razr X Tour
1072779695_vNRPm-L-1.jpg

1072779661_cR9Gj-L-1.jpg

1072779639_k5yNC-L-1.jpg

1072779771_QXAzg-L-1.jpg

1072779742_6RDxR-L-1.jpg

Razr X Forged
1072769439_RxDSN-L-1.jpg

1072768503_nhUZD-L-1.jpg

1072768539_AxEWS-L-1.jpg

1072768714_Kyt5L-L-1.jpg

1072768678_SLKnz-L-1.jpg

1072768753_kY98r-L-1.jpg

I like the looks of the Razr X Forged, don't hate the Razr X Tour but the Razr X is definitely not my cup of tea. Maybe they're better in person but I just don't know.

Nice looking sticks, all of them. The forged look really good.

• Admin
Is it bad that I am already seeing the Razr X Forged with the brushed black chrome vibranted shafts? hehe

Hmmm, they are definitely different looking. I like the looks of the forged set the best from the pictures. I'm not a huge fan of the name RAZR. Are these the irons replacing the Diablo Edge series, JB?

RAWR! Loving the looks of the X and the X Tour...those have to be amazing to hit

• Admin
Hmmm, they are definitely different looking. I like the looks of the forged set the best from the pictures. I'm not a huge fan of the name RAZR. Are these the irons replacing the Diablo Edge series, JB?

That is a good question Hawk. I actually think in my opinion that they are going to replace both the Diablo Edge series as well as the X series.

the tours are shaped exactly like the x22 tours or whatever came out last. Or appear to be in pictures. Either way, Id be interesting in hitting these and the forged
That is a good question Hawk. I actually think in my opinion that they are going to replace both the Diablo Edge series as well as the X series.

i'm pretty sure that is the case as well.

i also am not a big fan of the name RAZR, reminds me of that stupid slim phone a couple of years back. i actually like the look of all three but the forged is really nice looking. i want the forged ones! please, please tell me that they will be available in both dexterities?

do all have stock graphite shafts?

I hope this makes the Diablo Edge & Edge Forged drop in price, I wouldn't mind picking up a set before the season starts next year at a discounted rate.

Is it bad that I am already seeing the Razr X Forged with the brushed black chrome vibranted shafts? hehe

lol you have issues.

i'm pretty sure that is the case as well.

i also am not a big fan of the name RAZR, reminds me of that stupid slim phone a couple of years back. i actually like the look of all three but the forged is really nice looking. i want the forged ones! please, please tell me that they will be available in both dexterities?

do all have stock graphite shafts?

We have them in steel for the Tour and Forged and Graphite for the regular Razr.

Good-looking irons. I especially like the Tour. The forged model is nice, just needs lil more paintfill IMO. What does RAZR stand for anyway?

well Callaway doesn't disappoint when it comes to adding new models.
Wonder when the R10 series from TM will hit ...shouldn't be long now.

I love the look of the Tour version. the forged looks great too, but they may be more advanced for my game. I wonder how they feel compared to the Diablo Forged irons, I loved the feel of those.

Good-looking irons. I especially like the Tour. The forged model is nice, just needs lil more paintfill IMO. What does RAZR stand for anyway?

Not sure actually. What did Edge stand for? :alien:

Have they ever had an even numbered R series driver?

I think you mean the sneaky R11 driver...

JB which one has the PX 6.0? Tour?

Very nice looking irons, not terribly impressed with the Motorola Phone name but hey who cares what they're called if you can hit em.

We have them in steel for the Tour and Forged and Graphite for the regular Razr.

please tell me it's not uniflex steel.

Back