Bettinardi Center Shafted

BettinardiLTD

Reaction score
Handicap
Here's a really cool center shaft Three Step Blade I just purchased from a collector :)

2418B.jpg

2418A

2418D

Last edited:
Here's a really cool center shaft Three Step Blade I just purchased from a collector :)

2418B.jpg

2418A

2418D

Oh No, the red X's. This is horrible since were talking Bettinardi putters!!

Now were talking. Yum!

Moved to its own thread.

Thanks JB.... Sorry still trying to get used to the sight :)

Winter is knocking on the door so hopefully I'll have it figured out by the time spring gets here.

Jimmy

Wow, I am digging that putter!!!!!

Beautiful putter! Really like that knurled hosel. Can we get a shot of the top? And the grip?

That is simply sweet. Thanks for the pic's Jimmy, but don't stop! lol

I want a Betti. I need a Betti! Please help me get the SC out of my hands.

Once it gets here I will take my own pictures of this piece of art.:bettinardi:

Shot of the top line

2418C.jpg

do you work for Bettinardi?

one of the better looking CS putters I've seen. Love the look of the paint fill!!

Very cool! Glad to have you on the site. Feel free to distribute one of these to me....hehe

Absolutely beautiful!!!!

Wow...what a beauty.

I have checked the mail every day....still havent seen my beautiful betty CS. I will keep waiting...I am guessing you just forgot to send it....hehe

I have checked the mail every day....still havent seen my beautiful betty CS. I will keep waiting...I am guessing you just forgot to send it....hehe

I stole your mail. Thanks for the putter dude.

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

I stole your mail. Thanks for the putter dude.

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

dang it...well when you get done with it....PLEASE

This is a nice looking putter. And its center-shafted too... :good:

Just got home and the box is sitting next to my desk. I'll try and get some in hand pictures before the sun goes down :)

Jimmy

Just got home and the box is sitting next to my desk. I'll try and get some in hand pictures before the sun goes down :)

Jimmy

hahaha, Thanks buddy! I cant wait to see them

Back