Contest - Taylormade Burner 2.0 Iron Set

Congrats! Hope you're sitting down.

Way to go mdbuschsr !!
I'm looking forward to reading your own review on these.

Congrats !! :banana:

Nice win!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats mdbuschsr!

Congratulation!

And, three more contests to go! (other than THP)

the wait is OVER!! congrats mdbuschsr ! may you hit em long n straight.

congrats on your awesome win mdb!! lets us know how the sticks work out for you.

Congratulations to you mdbuschsr. Let us know how they work out for you.

But... wait... that's not my screen name... :confused2:

Congrats, mdbuschsr. Hit 'em long and straight!

Congrats mdbuschsr!

congrats! good luck with the new sticks!

Congrats man! We are all jealous!

Congrats on the win.

I am SO EXCITED, I just don't know what to say! Except a gigantic THANK YOU to TheHackersParadise, and to TaylorMade. You all can count on me to provide feedback on the whole process start to finish. I have never been fitted for clubs, so that is step one. Any thoughts on where I should go?

I almost don't want to play another round until I get them, but that will take just too long! Thanks again THP and TM!

I am SO EXCITED, I just don't know what to say! Except a gigantic THANK YOU to TheHackersParadise, and to TaylorMade. You all can count on me to provide feedback on the whole process start to finish. I have never been fitted for clubs, so that is step one. Any thoughts on where I should go?

I almost don't want to play another round until I get them, but that will take just too long! Thanks again THP and TM!

haha, i was wondering where you've been all day! congrats on the win, you will be pumped! any golf shop in your neck of the woods should be able to provide you with your optimal length and lie angle.

haha, i was wondering where you've been all day! congrats on the win, you will be pumped! any golf shop in your neck of the woods should be able to provide you with your optimal length and lie angle.

Sorry for the delay all, my phone was just going crazy so I never even checked my email on it. A rare occurance for me, but I'm almost glad I didn't know about this until I got home.

Congrats Matt!! Awesome set of sticks. Thanks THP and TM for this contest

Awesome win! Congrats, I am very jealous butvery happy for you. You are going to love these. I really enjoyed hitting these irons and as you have read so have the testers. I hope these treat ou well!

Very nice.. congratulations!!
If you do go get fit and these don't fit....
.. just sayin.. ;-)

Good job man! Enjoy the heck out of them!

This day just keeps getting better. The mail man just dropped off my order from the THP store BLOW-OUT sale. The whiff loves her new hat, and those shirts feel like butta! So much for not golfing until I get the new irons. How can I let a new hat (orange for me), new shirts, and and new THP Spotless Swing towel sit for THAT LONG. Not gonna happen. I'll be out tomorrow in my new diggs!

EDIT: If you haven't ordered yet from the store... DO IT NOW! I think the sale ends Friday. Did I mention these shirts feel like BUTTA? My GAWD, I wanna go golfing now just so I can wear one!

Back