Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I think my new avatar is self explanatory.

Thanks for your service Glftips. It's an honor.

Well, my name is Glenn with a last name that starts with "Q." I cringe at the idea of using my initials (GQ) for anything. glennQNYC was just something I decided upon while setting up my first email account years ago... I still use it for everything since it is always available.
My avatar? It might say... NYC, USA, liberty, freedom, gun rights, street culture, triumph, defense, anti-establishment, satire... Whatever- I like it. ;)

Lets go Rangers!

twinsies! how cute, they little texas boys, rooting for their teams.

twinsies! how cute, they little texas boys, rooting for their teams.

LOL! eh its ok I don't mind sharing if its for such a good cause!!!!! to quote my twin, LETS GO RANGERS!!!

Its been fixed. Now, Lets go Rangers!!

Ah Kevin changed it lol. Thought this could be a good way to get in good with some THP admins :fingers-crossed:

I almost like OEM Kevin's better...hummmm...

Maybe we should just change both of your avatars....FLTC can be pretty creative....hehe

I'm going old school in hope of a Giants beatdown in game 2!:beat-up:

Erica likes that too!

Theres no better picture of Nolan Ryan then this one. Lowering the boom on Ventura.

Sufjan Stevens is a singer/songwriter from Detroit, Michigan.

My avatar is my one year old pug, Charlie.

That just made me laugh out loud.

LOL! I'm not sure OEM got it?

And yes, seeing Nolan making Ventura's head a speedbag was a great thing to watch.

LOL! I'm not sure OEM got it?

And yes, seeing Nolan making Ventura's head a speedbag was a great thing to watch.

I chose to ignore your lack of seriousness about my serious avatar lol. But it was actually funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be honest....its lost on me >.<

<---very confused atm

Ryan= My first name
Erica= My girlfriend
The Ryan Express = Happy Erica :)

Wow now that was a high critical thinking punch line lol.

Kodos, I am rather amused now :D

Back